32 | utopia

SOHEE

entering utopia with mark while our fingers were intertwined was an amazing experience. utopia was big, and wonderful, where there were no problems and everything was just perfect.

the amusement park was filled with people, babies, kids, teenagers, mid age people, and even old peoples. utopia was built like in a fantasy movie or book. it's wonderful, and amazing!

people raced around the entrance with their maps in hand. the air is filled with the aroma of popcorn and grilled food.

i looked over to the side, and smiled.

the giant ship swung back and forth, finally reaching its apex and freezing for a split second. it suspended the riders upside down. after a few moments of anticipation, the full circle was completed. the crowd exited dizzily, and held onto each another's shoulder.

"what should we try first?" i asked, leaning closer to mark so he could hear me.

mark smirked. he pointed at a high roller coaster, made by blue and strong metal. plus, it had two loops that would made me want to throw up.

"seriously?" i asked, biting my lips while laughing awkwardly. mark grabbed my wrist, as we both ran our way to the waiting area. "it'll be fun!"

yeah, it was already fun when you saw the name of the roller coaster. "lightning."

we stood, looking around while waiting. we weren't talking, because we were too busy to study and look at this detailed and spooky waiting area. the place rusty, and dark, and it had lighting sound effect on the background.

utopia was suppose to be fun, but what is this? it makes me nervous. haha. haha.

i looked at mark, who looked amazed yet scared, it showed because of his wide and sparkly eyes.

i could stand here, and admire his face.

but something was disturbing me, something i didn't liked. i looked who was behind mark, only to see bunch of girls giggling, twirling their hair and watched mark standing perfectly.

they might be thinking; how is he so damn gorgeous? he's literally just standing.

well.

i grabbed mark's shoulder, pulling close to me and darting those girls death glare.

mark confusedly looked at me, then saw me glaring at the girls. he chuckled, and smiled at my cuteness.

the girls scoffed, giving me elevator looks while chewing on their gum. mark who was playful, shot the girls winks and smirks.

they squealed, and blushed. i hit mark's arm, making him whine. "ow, but haha my baby is jealous." he teased, and poked my nose.

...

after an eternity of waiting, also seeing those girls still watching mark, we finally arrived and got seats. mark was so excited, and he decided to choose the front seats.

"woah sohee, baby it'll be fine chill!" mark chuckled, when he placed his hand on my chest, felt the heartbeat.

wanna know what else it caused to beat so fast? he called me baby.

"i know," i frowned. "whatever, focus forward." i bravely said, and looked up.

click click click.

the cart dragged itself up with effort as my hands tighten on the bar and my breath quickened in anticipation and fear.

click click click.

i laugh nervously, "it's awfully high isn't it?" and try not to think about what happens when i reach the top.

click click click.

why did mark convince me this was a good idea-but it is too late to turn back now.

click click click.

you look around to distract yourself, and for a moment you can see an entire kingdom of laughter, food and swooping machinery, then... click click click whoosh. there is nowhere to go but down.

i screamed, and my eyes were wide open. i could hear the first one who screamed was me, then the others blend with few seconds later. mark who chuckled at my reaction, and grabbed my hand to raise them up.

i did, and did my best but i still felt my arms bent and mark tried to keep them up.

"woooooooh, woaaaaah!" mark screamed.

the endless screams, loops and speed actually ended. the cart stopped, as we sighed and our hair was all messy and voice were gone.

"okaaaaaaaaaaaay!" mark screamed loudly, as some folks behind us chuckled.

our belts raised up, letting us to leave. i stood up, and let mark follow me from behind.

"that was fun right?" mark hit me with his shoulder.

i weakly smiled, and grabbed his arm to cling closer to him. we looked up at the screen, to look at the picture.

mark cutely laughed, god damn that laugh sounded so cute and sweet.

i looked up, and saw me and mark hands up in the air, while i had an unsure smile on, mark who just smiled so wide that you couldn't see his eyes anymore.

i smiled, i took a step closer to the counter. "i would like to buy that picture."

note: when im with you im in utopia!