29 | realizing

SOHEE

mark opened the door for me. "are you sure you don't wanna stay here?" he frowned like a small kid, desired to let me stay in his house and sleep there.

"yeah i am sure, go get some sleep mark." i pinched his cheeks, making them heat and turn to red.

before i could turn around, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his body, that again our body molded into each other.

"i love you." he said with a low voice, caressed my cheek to give me a slight peck on my red tinted lips.

i stood stiff, pursing my lips as soon as he let go of my waist, and cheek. i felt my cheeks heated, and felt butterflies inside my stomach. they're panicking.

those words he spoke out, i didn't really knew how to react.

"mark-" he didn't even let me finish, and took my words, throwing it away. it was fine, if he let me finish i could have spit out the stupid sentence.

"do i like you? sohee, doesn't a kiss, that scene in the dark room explains all? i do sohee." he spoke, he was brave and didn't even show a single hint of being nervous or scared.

i wish i could be like him.

mark stepped closer to me, grabbing my hands. "the question is. do you like me?" he asked, i felt how his hands grabbed mine tighter, hoping to have the answer he wanted.

i gulped.

drip, drop. sweat that was formed like pearls, raced down my forehead.

if i say yes, what would happen to yukhei? what about him.

i sighed, and shook off my thoughts, shot mark a dreamy stare with a smile pasted on my lips.

"i think i love you too."

mark had the biggest smile on his face, his eyes sparkled and his face brightened. he proudly smiled, and pulled me to a soft and warm embrace.

he had his head on my shoulder and his arms around my upper body.

to be honest, i just bursted out of happiness. seeing mark like this, makes me want to actually tear up and protect him at all cost. i wanna keep him, and glue our hands together.

"thank you sohee, for changing me. i really want to be with you."

when we broke the hug, he gave me a last goodbye kiss on the forehead and i headed way to my house.

mark who kept an eye on me, made sure nothing would go wrong.

"goodnight fool!" he playfully said.

"night!"

"remember sohee, you're mine from now on! from now on! if a boy comes after you, you have to mention me!"

"okay mark lee, i promise that!" i chuckled softly. he closed the door, and had the biggest smile when he turned around.

actually i am so glad to be with him.

i can feel yukhei slowly disappearing inside my mind, like i for sure already disappeared in his life.

where was he, when i needed him?
he was never here for me.

where was he, when i cried?
he was probably minding his own life, and forgot about me.

where was he, when i was heartbroken?
away, and wasn't beside me.

all i learned from him is nothing but pain, and having the experience of having a broken heart.

but he was an amazing person, he would still have a place inside my heart.

now that mark came in my life, i am thankful.

note: oooooof this is actually cute :')