21 | crybaby

SOHEE

"remember me, though i have to say goodbye, remember me, don't let it make you cry~" hector sang for the little girl: coco as a baby, his fingers ran trough the strings of the guitar, as it made beautiful sounds, and what's better was, his voice got in too.

a beautiful, yet sad scene.

i couldn't help, but slowly and secretly let a tear drop. i was so emotional, i do miss father. hector reminded me of my father, loves music, and caring.

the tears burst out like water from a faucet, spilling down my face. i slowly covered my mouth, trying my best not to make any sound of crying.

i glanced at mark, he was leaning closer to the screen, seemed focused and a bit i could see his teary eyes.

hiccup, hiccup.
sniff, sniff.

mark eyed me, again he showed me his wide eyes. "a-are you crying?" he asked, between his words you could hear a giggle.

"w-what no! i am not- what are you talking-" i started to hiccup, sniff and felt my tears flow down. "i-im just sick, you might forgot that.." i lied, and lied.

mark shook his head, slowly laughing then sat nearer to me. "it's okay, i won't judge."

"o-okay." i stuttered, and hid my face with my palms. mark who was unsure what to do, but then he slowly pulled me into an embrace.

a tight embrace, and i felt nothing but the warmth of my cheeks, and my heart beating fast.

"there, there." he patted my head.

"oh well, let's continue watching."

note: :)(:):):):)