49| cold night

SOHEE
another week later.

i opened the door, as the cold breeze touched my pale soft skin. i couldn't help but flinch, and hugged myself more tighter with my cardigan i had on.

it's literally 1 am, and i am craving for food. seriously, i haven't been eating so much and i think i thought too much about mark starting to just send me smiles.

i hope it's a signal of us being together again.

i sighed, walking my way to a store that is 24/7 open called "127". i wonder why it's called 127?

i walked alone, freezing and it was unexpected for a summer day. i suddenly flinched, when a big sound of lightning exploded above me.

the rain bore down mercilessly upon the heart of the city, pounding on the rooftops and turning the cobbled streets of the downtown district into a warren of slick stones and muddy waters.

i frowned, quickly placing my cardigan on top of my head as i ran gently, on my way to 127.

it was pitched dark, and it made it more difficult when raindrops kept appearing in front of me. it was hard to see.

it caused me to bump into someone, i bounced backwards at his hard body and lost my balance as i fell down the solid floor. i gasped, and groaned because of the pain that i felt on my lower body.

i looked up, and stared at the man holding a soju bottle. "you don't even want to say sorry? or simply help me?" i asked annoyed, and rolled my eyes.

i was about to stand up, but the man quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me easily up in front of his face. our face were literally inches away from each other.

i gulped. "well, i wouldn't mind helping a beautiful lady." the mid-age man smirked, as his grip got tighter.

i tried pulling it away, but i and could feel him not letting go. i could feel my heart beating fast, as he slowly pulled me closer. "don't worry, i will take really good care of you." his breath smelled like soju, mixed with disgusting smoke that made my face srunch out of disgustiness.

"please let me go." i begged, and pushed him but he was way stronger. i felt my eyes burning.

"no, you're coming with me." he calmly said, and started dragging me towards a car that was parked at a spot where it says "no parking."

at that moment, i did not hesitate to scream like a wild whale and hung myself while he grabbed my arm tightly.

"shut up, or i will shove a bullet inside your mouth!" he screamed, didn't thought of that he could be heard, it's normal, he was drunk.

i cried loudly, trying to find a way to get rid of him but i couldn't. it was cold, that i couldn't even move or shout more louder. it felt like raindrops turned into ice, as soon as it hit my skin.

the sooner we got nearer the van, the more i got hopeless and weaker.

"please...." i begged, and had the powers to kick his spot making him groan.

i turned around, was about to run away but he managed to grab my ankle as i fell down and hit my face on the solid floor.

everything went blurry, as blood dripped down as if i just took a bath with blood.

i couldn't do anything, suddenly slowly my view started to get blurry as i felt my eyelids getting more heavier.

a miracle.
someone came to rescue the girl, who just wanted ramen but ended up into this.

the other boy grabbed the older man, pinning him on the van door. "hurt her, it's the biggest regret you will ever have." his voice sounded familiar.

i couldn't see my hero's face since he was facing the other way.

"if it isn't mark lee." the older man smirked, looking into his eyes and was fearless.

when his name was mentioned, i got so nervous yet shocked, i don't want him to fight. i stood up, with trembling legs and tried to reach for him.

they knew each other, but i don't wanna care about that right now.

there mark didn't hesitate to beat the hell out of him, and i found it too violent and finally got the time to grab his arm. "mark!" i cried.

mark punched his face non stop, and even blood started to stain on his own fist. the man was filled with blood, bruises and wounds.

the older man got enough, quickly rushed inside his car and drove away. he drove like a psychopath, he laughed like a pathetic idiot and shouted "we aren't done mark lee!".

when we saw the car disappear, mark quickly turned around and cupped my face, gently wiping the red blood away from my face.

"mark, y-you're here." i stuttered, smiling weakly and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"of course sohee, as said"

"i will be always here for you."

i hugged him tighter, and silently cried.

note: ooooo:)