25 | desperate

SOHEE

after having a wonderful day with both of my companies: hendery and mark.
i was already on my way home.

it's been so fun, we've been everywhere and i could see mark and hendery being really good friends. i am so glad. also, something's up with him. he seems so upset, every time i'm with.... uh hendery. whatever-

my companies, but also my good truly friends. hendery is going back home, it's so upsetting and sad. i want him to stay, he can only visit once a month, so one more month till i get to see him again. sad life.

"sohee?" mark spoke, after clearing his throat. "hmm?" i hummed, i didn't glanced up, and was too busy watching my small steps. watching our shadows, that was beside each other.

"d-did you had fun?" he stuttered, making me look up. "yeah?" i said, furrowing my eyebrows. "d- uh... urgh." he kept groaning, stuttering and something is wrong with mark today. i wanna know, if it's bad i would support him a lot.

"d-do da- uh... did you liked the bobba?" he kept on asking pointless question, he wasn't trying to build a conversation, and he has never been so awkward.

i chuckled, slapping his arm playfully. "what's up mark? tell me." i said, showing my bright smile to him.

his lip corners lifted up a bit, after seeing my smile. "w-whatever it's nothing..." he looked down, and now it was him who was watching our shadow.

"mark, whatever it is, spit it out." i brushed my hand on his shoulder to let him breathe and relax. he seemed so breathless, and nervous because he just couldn't spil the beans out.

"fine." he mumbled to himself. he stopped walking, making me stop my tracks too. i slolwy walked in front of him, watching him hung his face down.

"back there in the bubble tea shop. i know you don't like talking about it, and mentioning it, which why i wouldn't ask right now." he sighed, looking up with painful eyes.

"but seeing you and hendery, it looked so joyful and beautiful. your friendship with him, it's perfect and amazing. i want to be your friend, like you and hendery. i haven't really had a proper friendship, and i want to have it with you. my first proper one with you."

"so, i want you so desperately. i am desperate to know you, and be with you." he said, his face went red, his cheeks was tinted pink like a pastel rose. he stood so stiff, like a pole.

i cupped his cheek, raising them up so our eyes could meet. "mark lee, you are always welcome to be part of my life, and i would be glad to be part of your life too. never hesitate if you need me."

his face brighten up. "thank you sohee."

"also, you seem like a nice dude. mother and father would like you." i said, looking up at the cloudless sky. "they would."

"mine too!" mark squealed like a kid. "shall we go? it's getting pretty dark too." mark swung an arm around my shoulder, pulled me closer to keep me safe. "sure watermelon."

"watermelon? why are you calling me that?"

"because you like watermelon dummy!"

"now you're calling me dummy, decide woman!"

"zip it mark- i mean watermelon."

"fine mark."

"what? why are you calling me mark?"

"because you like mark."

"the hell- shut up mark before i shove a big ass watermelon inside your mouth!"

note: guysyskal hello :))