45 | splitting apart

SOHEE

once i knocked on the door, i felt nothing but fear. without any seconds, mark opened it with a blank face. it looked like he wasn't even happy to see me.

"mark..... i need to talk to you." i spoke.

also the fact that he didn't even visited me, it's been actually 5 hours since he came back home. and i feared inside my house if i should talk to him or not. and i just did the most difficult choice ever now.

"are you going to talk about what you just talked about with lucas?" he furrowed his eyebrows, questioning a confused girl in front of her.

did he heard everything?

"yes i heard everything sohee, everything you and lucas talked about." he said, like he just read my confused mind. "and i feel so upset now, i was so happy to come back home and be with you, but now you see me as someone else."

i gulped, stood while playing with my fingers and had no idea how to respond. it took mark a few seconds as he lost his patience.

he grabbed my arm, pulling me inside as he shuts the door and pinned me gently. "sohee, please talk to me." he said.

being inside his house, it felt so scary and risky the fact that i might not have a chance to turn around and escape if he ever do something to me right now.

"why didn't you tell me this earlier? mark, if you just tell me if you actually want to change i would stay with you." i said, breathing hardly.

"i do want to change sohee, i do want to change with your help." he said, his eyes filled with pain.

"are you sure mark?" i asked, yukhei told me that he is tricky so to be sure i need to ask twice.

"why are you asking me again sohee? you don't believe me? you think i am still the same? the same criminal lucas told you? you don't think i want to change?" he gripped my arms tightly, making me whine out of pain.

"no, mark- stop." i whined, trying to twist off his tight grip. "you believe what heartbreaker said is still true?" his voice spoke.

my eyes flamed, as i felt like flames sparkled on the tip of my fingers. "heartbreaker?" i spoke, and felt how my nose strills widened. "don't call him that mark lee!" i shouted, fisting my hand and wanted to punch him so much.

i couldn't, i still loved him.

"isn't that what he's called?" it's like mark wanted me to be angry, to be pissed. "no mark! he only told me all of this because he cares for me! because he loves me!"

i sighed. "what about you? do you still love me? do you still care for me? do you still want me?" i asked, and a tear rolled down my eye.

"don't talk like that to yukhei, yukhei doesn't deserve such disrespect this timing! he doesn't need your disrespect!"

i pursed my lips, and raised my right hand as it smacked right on mark's red cheeks. it slapped like a lighting, striking from a grey big cloud.

he looked speechless, as he held his tears back by chewing hardly on his lips and caressing his own burning cheek.

i looked at his wound, and bruises he got on his face after the fight he got that yukhei just told me. "by the way, mark you deserve those wounds, bruises and that slap on your ugly face!" i spat, turning around, opening the door as i rushed out.

"sohee! wait!" his voice shouted, that time i turned around i saw how many tears flowed down.

it was so painful for me.

i still love you mark.

i still do.

note: i feel like this happened too fast or like u  it happened straightly you know? i don't know dude