15 | red roses

SOHEE

i slowly kneeled down, placing the red roses on his grave. smiling a bit, i lifted my chin up and looked at the sky.

"kun, wished you're here." i said to myself, or to kun.

it's really heartbreaking the fact that two of my best friends, they left me in such a horrible way. kun deserved to live, and..... to be honest i have no idea why lucas would leave me. kun would always have the good answers, or guesses and i hope he would give me one of them.

i sat on the dark green grass, slowly feeling it with my pale skinny fingers. i sighed, and glanced at his name.

"qian kun, i have a lot to tell." i said, clawed my hands and ripped the grass gently yet i hid my pain.

"i've been really lonely, since the both of you left me. i really wish you were here, and i am sorry for all those things i did wrong. but i really need you right now, i need support. i need your company because i miss it so damn much!" i pursed my lips.

then a tear rolled down my eye, and the others followed it, now looking like a waterfall. i tried to hold them back, by chewing on my lips but it didn't stop. more came out, more tears.

a drop of water landed on my cheek, i was confused if it was my tear or rain. i looked up, it was raining. wow. the rain made me cry even more.

at least i am not crying alone.

i sighed, looked down at the grass and silently let the tears flow.

"i thought you don't visit kun that much." a familiar voice spoke behind me, i quickly turned around and saw kun's brother: sicheng.

he was kneeling down, holding an umbrella above me and flowers on his other hand. he had that same smile on his face, that face he gives when he sees me and kun together.

"sicheng?" i spoke, my eyes dilated. luckily he was confused if my tears were rain drops, or not. "yes, it's me."

without any hesitation, i leaned closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. hugging him tightly, as if it was my last. without him noticing that i was crying, he just hugged back slowly rubbing my back.

"it's been a long time." sicheng whispered, he broke the hug and smiled at me. "kun is happy to see you."

i smiled.

i wonder why sicheng never really met yukhei, or talked with him. i never know, but sicheng did saw him when we were small, when we grew he didn't really and maybe now doesn't know he exist. so i can't really ask if he knows, how yukhei is doing.

"well, you drove all the way here?" he asked, placing his flowers on the grave. "mhm..... i just miss him a lot."

sicheng laughed softly, and patted my head. "i miss him a lot too."

"now, wanna go before it gets all muddy here?" he asked, standing up and offering his hand.

i grabbed it, and pulled myself up. "i can drive you home." he said.

"wait, but it's a really long way?"

"it's okay sohee, i want to talk to you too. it's been a long time, as i said."

"are you sure sicheng?"

"yes, maybe we can get something to eat if you want."

"okay, thank you."

note: have y'all been pronouncing sicheng "seecheng"?