14 | remeber you

SOHEE

i remember you, you were such an amazing person, caring, loving and also unappreciated.

i pursed my lips together, thought it would help to let the tears inside my eyes not flow down, but no. they literally fell down like water from the faucet as soon as i blinked.

i slowly let my fingers, brushed on his face. wished it was real, but it was just a piece of paper that had a glass layer.

qian kun.

the one who created the group; me, you and yukhei. the reason why i met yukhei. me, kun, and lucas were best friends ever since we were little because of kun. he liked to make friends, but sometimes ended up not having one, but when he met me, and yukhei everything finally went well for him.

kun, his role in our group was mostly likely a mom or a parent. i remember how goofy, and stupid me and yukhei were. kun always need to keep an eye on us, so we won't be doing something stupid that might get us into trouble.

he would check if we have eaten, and if we didn't he would feed us with his own food, making sure we would stay healthy.

when we didn't felt well, when one of us was sick, he would skype us, or even be absent in school just to go home and take care of us.

at the winter times, me and yukhei thought of our outfits too much that we froze to death, just to look good. but kun was there, to give as a beanie or a scarf, keep us warm and safe.

and he was the one who helped me, confess to lucas, that's why we started dating each other. every time he was with us, we would never let him feel like a thirdwheeler and he never was.

me and yukhei once agreed to be more mature, so kun wouldn't be worrying about us. but it never happened, we just couldn't hide our goofy side.

so we told kun we were sorry.

but he shook his head, saying it was fine and he actually had fun taking care of us. he said we were like children, but he loved us. he loved our personalities and who we were.

till, he found out he had a problem with his heart.

he was getting weak, and everything flipped over, now it was our time to take care of him. we would feed him, keep him warm, and etc. just like he did to us.

sadly, he passed away and i never felt so heart broken. he was the one who cared for me, knew me so well, loved me, adored me, treated me like a precious baby, and understood me. i would never forget him, and i wish he could stay longer, but he couldn't.

why did god choose him? why not the one who deserved it?

after his death, i still had someone to be with, someone almost alike him who was yukhei.

kun also had a brother, we were close back then but not anymore.

few months without kun, everything felt so wrong, yukhei wasn't the same anymore and so was i. i tried to be positive, and happy, but yukhei never ever showed me a smile, a smile like he gave kun once.

i guess you could say he changed, after his death which broke my heart even more.

and, he broke up with me and left me. yes that was two years ago. did he left me because i wasn't good enough, or was it because kun was gone?

i quickly wiped my tears away, and sat up from my bed. i walked towards my table, and slowly placed the picture of me and him on the table.

"i miss you kun." i whispered.

note: guys see anything familiar?!!!?! hehehehheh?!?!