27 | dark room

SOHEE

without even noticing, mark have already shut the windows and pulled down the curtains. it was dark, but you could still see the small details inside the room.

once i blinked, mark was right in front of me, his palm cupping my cheek. i could feel his breath on my face.

his gaze lingered down my chest before our lips touched, building my excitement, making my heart rate go faster than i could ever imagine. i leaned-in to enjoy the moment, my body filled with endless passion. he wrapped his hand around my head and stroked my black hair locks. finally, he gave my lips a little squeeze, as he came closer and closer to my body.

i fell for his kisses.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, forcefully pulling his face into for more. we were already breathless, as if we just exercised.

he desperately grabbed both of my thighs, lifting me up and aggressively attached my back into the wall.

i felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. burning as they make contact with my neck. a hand ran through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. another hand slides around my waist, and pulls me close to his pine scented body. his kisses are now on my shoulders.

while he had his lips on my shoulders, and chest i closed my eyes, chewing on my lips and tried to stay quiet. he slowly and softly rubbed his thumbs, on my thighs making me feel more relaxed and calm.

he gently pushed me down his soft, big and wide bed. gently laid beside me, and let me relax my head on his chest.

"let's just prepare dinner later." he spoke, sounded breathless.

"yeah, i agree, i have no idea... why am i already exhausted after that?" i asked, questioning myself a difficult question.

we both let out a chuckle, and he softly placed a kiss on top of my head. stroking each and every piece of my hair, while i just laid with closed eyes.

note: ooooof. heheh short but ;))) used some of my writings from the boot days - lucas lolol.