36 | thoughts

SOHEE

once i entered my house, i shut the door and went straight to the kitchen to pour a glass of water.

what the heck was that all about? i can't help but get lots of thoughts going on inside my head, it'll make me explode for seconds now.

is mark a bad guy?

or is mark a criminal?

i sighed, and dropped the glass slowly on the sink and ruffled my hair, shutting my eyes.

that jungkook, he was literally talking about robbing an old man's house, since he has a safe there. and that he'll be gone for a week, so it was his and his friends shot.

so he's a robber? a criminal?

wait, what if it's just wrong number that jungkook called? but no, he literally knew mark's name.

why this timing? me and mark just got along, and are actually planning to stick together. why now?

i slowly slid my back on the fridge, and quietly sat down, speechless while staring at the floor.

if mark's a criminal, should i stay away from him? should i leave him? should i never talk to him again?

yes i should, its for my own good.

i gulped, hugged my legs and pressing my pale legs against my chest.

but, he's a bad guy. is that why he moved here?

to change.

to be different.

to be another person.

to dig his true identity.

to start over.

maybe that's why he is thanking me, for changing him. for changing him into someone good, into someone he knew that was him when he had a bad background. he knew that he could dig in, and be that person his mother raised him when he was young. to be that boy, his mother expected him.

and he is now.

if i leave him, he might be heartbroken and in pain. but if i stay, he could be the same caring person i knew since day 1.

leaving him, is like the thing yukhei did to me. and i don't want him to experience that feeling, seeing people feel that feeling makes me upset.

even though he is a bad guy, he is progressing and turning into the person he wants to be.

even though he is a bad guy, i would stay beside him, support him, and help him.

one day, the word "bad guy" would be wiped off his name.

but there's this one thing.

i would never see the old mark anymore, after finding out. i now know his other side, but that other side would disappear soon, for sure.

note: oh no.