More Than Sex

The First class period wasn't as bad as I had expected but It defiantly wasn't their best. Overall grades were picking up, students were paying more attention which made my day go by much more smoother. A couple of students were just trying to prove their quick points to loosing their virginity early or portray themselves as a player. When the last kid sat back down I gave out free time. Quickly I pulled out my phone and texted Spring. I really missed her.. it was crazy how much I would. Like some teenager crushing.
Me: Giving out free time. What are you doing?
Her: Can't wait for this class to be over I'm so bored.
Me: Be nice I'm sure he's doing a good job at trying to teach every last one of you.
Her: Does being quiet nice?
Cracking a smile I text back
Me: Depends, are you being nice? Or just ignoring him.
Her: Ignoring him because he fell asleep
Me : Fell asleep? Are you serious?
Her: Guess everyone's having long nights ;)
Me: I miss our long nights..
Her: Once this bell rings I'm coming over..
Me: Can't wait to see you..
Her: I'll be there in 5 minutes.
Suddenly the bell rings snapping me out of my phone, putting it up I walk over to the door opening it, waiting against it as everyone leaves. Just under 2 minutes she walks around the corner, eyes meeting mines with a complete smile. "Good afternoon Ms. Fall" She says before tugging ahold of her bottom lip. She knew how much that drove me crazy.

Once again everyone in class was focused on me which was amazing. Projects were being presented better than the other class. A few of them turned out amazing which surprised me. Then it was spring's turn to present as if she thought being last was going to give her a free card. I could see her hesitating so I walked over to her "You can do this I know you can , now go up there and present your work.. please for me". Looking into my eyes she nods in agreement before getting up to reveal it. Taking a seat in her desk I watch her walk to the front before turning the poster around revealing the most gorgeous drawing I'd ever seen of myself. Chatter broke out instantly "Shh settle down class let's see what Spring has to say". Running her fingers through her hair she starts " I chose Ms. Fall because every morning I admire the way she teaches class, the way she cares about her students, she loves us all, she's the perfect role model, I drew this picture because Ms. Fall is absolutely beautiful, she's the reason I come to school everyday because before I got here I was closed off from the world.. I didn't wanna be next to anyone.. I felt used at times but when I'm here in class I feel free. She makes me feel free away from problems and worries.. I'm proud to say that I love my teacher. My heart was pounding fast against my chest as the whole class including me sat in shocked silence. I was more in shock of the painting she drew of me. It was absolutely amazing.. she never told me she could draw like that. She never told you a lot of things.. Someone breaks out in a clap as the rest of the class follows leaving me staring at her with a smile.

"You never told me you could draw like that".
"You never asked".
I stare at her for a second before focusing my eyes back on the drawing.
"Wow.. this drawing is amazing, does it have a story behind it other than what you said in class. She chuckles "Actually it does but of course I can't say it in class because then that would be a little suspicious".
"I want to hear it".
"Besides What I said in class I also wanted to say that you are the Most beautiful, amazing woman I have ever met, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life". "I should be saying that to you, you mystery girl, where do you get all these amazing talents from?"
"My grandfather and grandmother taught me a lot of stuff back in Italy before they passed and like myself they always told me to take my gifts with me wherever I go because soon someone would appreciate them all and love me for me". She explains. How did I get so lucky? Caressing her Cheek I say "i love you for the way you are and I wouldn't won't nothing to change that, nothing, these talents and skills are amazing". She smiles "Thanksgiving is too soon down the road what do you have planned?" She ask. "See my family like I do every year" I explain to her. Running her hands through her hair she ask "How about if I come.. you know if we're still a thing". Holy hell she wants to meet my family.. am I ready for that? Am I ready to let someone into my circle or life? "I'll think about it I promise, okay now give me a kiss before you have to leave for your next class".
"Yes mam". Hitting her I say "Don't call me that; makes me feel old and grumpy". Smiling against the kiss "You're far from grumpy Ms.Fall". The kiss lingered on a little bit more getting heated quickly leaving me in a lip bite, complete arousal and lust filled eyes "Sorry.. I didn't mean to lead it on it's just hard to resist you". "We haven't had sex in 2 days I'm really craving you right now". I say pulling on her shirt. "As much as I want you... trust me I do.. I can't, I won't not here at least, last time was out of control and out of our hands" She explains. Nodding I say "Okay". Giving me another kiss and resting her forehead onto mines she says "Don't do anything crazy you know I will punish you". "I know you will" I say smirking. "Alright good girl, I'll see you after class, okay?". Nodding I say "Okay" before she steps out. I was so flushed fast, hot in deep arousal. For once we didn't act upon our sexual tension for each other which made me crack a smile before kids started storming in.