Revealing

"Please sit Ms. Rose" The man speaks before I take a seat in the one chair in front of me. "I'm sure you know you have been caught in being in a sexual relationship with one of your teachers so therefore we will be asking you some question and we want you to answer them honestly" he explains. Nodding I agree. "As of already we have questioned Ms. Fall now for you how long has this relationship been in process?" He ask. "Just about 4 months sir". "When will you say was the first time you wanted to pursue this relationship with Ms. Fall?". Smiling I say "Since the first day I saw her". "Are you in love with Ms. Fall?". Taking out a small box I open it to a 30karat diamond ring "Does this say love or is it just a waste of money?". Some of the teachers gasp in astonishment at the glistening ring in front of them. Closing it I say "I was going to ask her to marry me after graduation but since someone wants to come in and fuck that over then I guess I will be proposing to her in fucking prison". "You're just a kid Spring what do you know about love?" Looking my way over to one of the teachers I say "No one knows a thing about love but what makes love something is when it becomes something to you, when you act upon it with the person you love and turn it into a memory and a future for your life" I explain. "Your 19 years old you can choose any girl in here". "You know when I moved to America I thought my grandparents were right thinking that down here I could get a better life but actually y'all are just as stupid as the students here, girls chase me up and down the halls everyday, students disrespect their teachers". "But their just kids". "See that's we're your wrong, they are kids because you treat them like kids, you give them the power to disrespect you just like if you have kids at home, see I'm a senior I'm technically an adult, I can date a 26 year old woman if I want to, I can also drop out and have a career right off the handle if I wanted to" I explain. "See Ms. Fall said the same thing what does that mean?". I chuckle "I don't have to be in high school". "So you want to drop out?". "I won't be a drop out the only reason I'm here is because I failed economics last year because I didn't show up to class, honestly I'm a straight A student, my gpa is a 4.5, I have a internship already waiting for me outside of this school, A few of the most private collages have already offered me a scholarship, I'm not just a student here I'm a human being and I can go as fast as a snip, your interrogation or any threat to my record will not lower me from success, if anything your just giving more opportunity's, I mean honestly I can sing my ass off, I can draw, I can play the piano, I speak 6 different languages and I can cook, I'm not bragging but I'm telling you whatever you are I can be higher because I have put myself out there as I diverse person taking opportunities because I accept what the world has come to and has involved and changed into.. but you, You're so worried about the damn world and the reputation of a school, what is a school if your students don't know how to respect you.. See that's why I fell in love with a older woman because to be honest the only reason my generation is fucked up is because you fucked them up". "We can't fuck up students, they fuck their own selfs up in this world we are not their parents" the man proclaims. "But your job is to keep them in line. If they're in a gang outside of school it's your damn job that you get paid for to make sure you try your best to push them over into another damn path but no... you rather worry about what the fuck My teacher and me are doing.. its fucking sad how I'm a senior. 4 months just 4 away from graduating and you thought that this topic would be the biggest shit alive to make all of you look like mature grown ups, all of you need to grow the fuck up and realize that you're not making the school or reputation any better you are just poisoning it". Everyone just sits there in silence "Oh so nothing now? See that's why you can't judge a book by its cover because you will never know what the fuck your going to get, A child! You mean your daughter or son is a child because you spoil them into believing their good when their not.. I'm not bashing your parenting skills I'm just saying you should worry more on about making their life better and unique from everyone else that is the same so they can stand out" I explain. "You're right" The male speaker finally agrees. "Yeah.. you are right and we are sorry that it has come to this". "Yeah.. Uhmm.. I'm going to head home to my kids and do what I should've been doing" One of the women says. "Yeah me to, I can't believe we were being so small in this situation, I mean it's still bad but fuck it she's 19 who gives a flying fuck!" Another person says. "I say let her walk their in love plus I need to get home to my husband" One of the male teachers say. "May I leave now?" I question. "Of course and Spring..." stopping I turn around "Yes?" I ask the male in the middle which I'm assuming is the boss. "Thank you for that message really I've been waiting to hear something like that all my life, and you are really smart, Ms. Fall made a very consensual decision" He explains. Thanking him I step out. The look in Hayley's eyes couldn't have brought the biggest smile on her face. Quickly I ran into her arms before the cops stopped me "No contact please until the board meeting makes the final decision" He explains. "Oh I'm pretty sure that has already been established sir we are free" I explain to him in a warm smile. Looking at me with a widened expression he doesn't say anything "Let them go, in all my life I have never came across someone so brilliant as Spring Rose here she's really taught me something that love comes whenever it wants to.. that no matter how hard we make the two inseparable that it will always... find it's way back to that significant other.. please let them go this meeting has been reimbursed" He explains to the cop. Chatter broke out instantly as the cops stepped aside "Theirs no way that can be real I bet she's going to jail, this has to be a joke". Slowly my hand caresses Hayley's cheek before I rested my forehead on hers "I love you..". Breaking out in tears she hugs me tight "I love you to". "We're free" I explain to her. "How?" She ask. "Ah.. you know me the charmer and the independent, now come on I think we deserve the day off before we show our faces tomorrow". Taking my hand shakily be began to make our way out.

"Oh god...! Fuck me.. Fuck me faster...!" Hayley moans out loudly against my ear. Quickly I threw her hands above her head kissing her passionately pounding her deep and hard "Oh.. my god... baby..". Just as her head fell, back arching I begin to suck ahold of her neck leaving hicky's. Shivering up into my gasp I begin to pound her harder letting go of her hands as I grab her waist "Ahhhhhhh! Fuck me .. yes baby...!!" She screams out. Quickly I pick her up slamming up into her core deep and hard "Ugghhhhh.... shit...". Falling back pretty quickly I hurry up and sit her onto the dresser pounding her deep and slow "Ohhh... Fuck... Meee..." She moans out loudly in clear eye-rolls. Kissing her neck I snake my arm around her back lifting her up and laying her back onto the mattress. Slowly I lift my weight up holding it against the bed as I rummage into her core harder pumping her deeper "Ohhh... Shit.... I'm gonna fucking come...". Speeding up I pound her harder and faster "Oh... My god...." She moans out loudly pulling against my bedsheets tight bursting all over my strap. I wasn't done so I kept going pressing my weight against her legs that were folding back "Fucking shit... fuck me!! Fuck my core baby... yessss..." she moaned out dirty talking as her eyes rolled back right after head falling occurred. She was about to come I knew it "Shiiit... imma fucking comeinngg..." she moans out long grabbing my sides before clawing her nails into my back. "Fuck baby..." Slowly it felt like I was in slow motion as her legs started shaking climbing her moans higher and higher moaning all over the place. "Fuck... baby.. I'm gonna come..... God...." As if something took over her body so intensely fast she burst out the most juices I've ever seen, wrapping her arms around me I kept going feeding into her core deeper and deeper "Ohhhhh.... God...!!" She moans out slowly loud. Slipping right in back and forth like water pounding her deeper quickly her fingers began to trace along into my hair. Laying down into her embrace I grab ahold of her legs spreading them wide open for me before pumping her deeper bouncing her back rough in my bed "Shit.... Shit....!! Shit!!! Fuck me...". Holding onto them tight I fuck her harder "Fuck me... Oh god.... I'm fucking coming again!!!" She screams out gripping ahold of my shoulders tightly before arching right up into my embrace taking every inch I was giving her repeatedly over and over. Coating up the strap in all over her white juices drove me deeper before kissing her jawline "Ohhh... Shit... baby... Fuck..!! You're fucking the shit out of me!! Ahh!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh shit!!" Pounding harder to her screams drove her completely insane driving her wide off the edge coming uncontrollably over and over onto the strap. "Ugghh... Shit..." grabbing ahold of my firm ass she drives me deeper "Fuck me goddd..." She moans loudly. Clenching down hard I could feel her tightening around the strap looking straight up at me. Suddenly her eyes closed again as her head fell back. Suddenly I was back in slow motion again driving the strap deep up into her core. Her shivers came on right away completely before she fell limp letting go all over my sheets "Shitttt...." She moans out shivering hard. Still pounding her deeper she turns me over riding the strap herself "Shit.... Baby" Quickly I was out of slow motion snapping back to reality as she grinding up onto the strap. "Ugghhh... Shit... I'm going to come again..." she says loudly, quickly I grabbed ahold of her waist pushing her faster onto it. Shivering hard once again she falls leaving me to pump her core down onto it "Shiiit... Fuck me...." Grabbing her ass I began to pump her core deeper before feeling her juices spill out all over my strap hitting my body. Climbing off she falls over by my side shutting her legs "Holy shit... That was out of this world". "Yeah" I say agreeing running my hands through my damp hair. "Jesus baby..." Quickly she climbs back up sitting back down on it "I want more baby...". Slowly she rides it again bouncing on it and I could've sworn she was driving me crazy with this amazing sex drive she had built onto her today. "Shit baby..." I say looking up at her very aroused face "I'm so fucking wet and aroused.. I just want it I don't wanna stop" she explains. I guess that's what 3 days of no sex and I winning debate does to your significant other. Jesus she was like a fuck machine. I was covered in her juices my bed was covered in her juices, it was all a very intense mess "I'm coming.. I'm coming.." She chants before lifting herself up grinding harder throwing her head back arching. Shivering almost immediately after she comes coating up the strap more. Rubbing ahold of it I ask "More?". She nods before getting off and bending over "Yes.. more please..". I guess Spring Rose is going to be having one hell of a long night ;)
____________________________
Woah.... Well that was energetic... What do you think leave comments down below! Any suggestions? As always Thank you again for taking interest into my story!