Family

Spring tugs ahold of my ear with her bare teeth before riding her loose hand up in between my warm center. "You've been a bad girl today" She whispers into my ear. Blindfolded and tied up against one of her machines couldn't have been more of a turn on with my legs spread far apart. I swear I was going to loose it if I didn't get immediate release soon. "Let me see what's going on in between those thighs" she whispers into my ear. A big jolt of arousal electricity took over my body once I felt her fingers slide across my throbbing clitt. Taking a long gasp out of me she continues on teasing my throbbing core. Grabbing ahold of my neck quickly she tightens the grip around it chocking me slightly while her hand slips across my wet seeping entrance. Sucking on my neck soon after runs me completely hot with anticipation waiting for her to please me. "You're soaking up my fingers" She says kissing my neck more aggressively which I'm sure would soon bare a dark hickey later on today. Moans begin to slip out as my body took over my self sense to think grinding slowly against her fingers. "I see you want it". Nodding I bite my lip about to ready to burst all over her long skilled fingers. Slowly she tickles my entrance causing me to contract hard teasing me into intense tingling arousal "Please.." I beg. "What's that baby... what did you say?". Biting my lip almost instantly out of arousal I beg more "Please... I want it so bad... please". Slowly her hand slips and slides across my contracting opening before she slid two fingers in. Taking the blindfold off my face I look straight down at her fingers before she starts pumping me harder. Passionately her lips press up against mines sucking ahold of my bottom before she unties me. "Follow me" she commands. Following her she lays me back against her bed. Tying my hands against the headboard. Crawling back into bed her mouth reaches my lips once again before caressing her hands all over my body. Tracing across my neck with slight kisses brought shivers and moans out of me before she latched onto my hard erect nipples. "Fuck..." I moan out arching into her warm embrace. "Tell me you want me..."
"I want you.."
"How bad do you want me to fuck you like never before". Looking into her lust filled eyes I beg "Bad really bad... please". "Beg one more time then I might reconsider giving you what you deserve". "Please spring.. your teasing me bad". Slowly she kisses my neck holding my legs wide open teasing me more... "Shit... baby... please I can't take it no more". I beg grinding up into her grasp. "But.. I love seeing you distressed... its so sexy..". Crawling down to my core she spreads my legs wide and open licking around my clitt teasing me to the max "Fuck.... baby please!.. your so fucking... teasing me bad!" I scream out. Quickly she gives into me feeding into my arousal. Instantly i moan out pumping her mouth deep and hard. Shivering hard into pure ecstasy, back arching heavy into her skilled mouth causes me to burst all into her mouth. Slowly she latch's off licking up the rest that trickles it's way out through my intense shivers. "Baby..." I beg out. "Yes love" she says before kissing my neck once again. "Please... fuck me.... please..." I beg. "Alright baby you asked for it".

"Ugghhhh!!! Shit.... Fuck me yesss...!!" I scream out taking every inch she pumps into my core. Legs held high, arms tied up against the bed I was going in sane. Tears were falling down my cheeks as orgasm after orgasm rippled through my body like a strong earthquake. Spring drove me into pure and complete ecstasy "Oh... my god...." I moan out loudly before she holds her weight down on my legs bending them back against my sides "Fuck me... Holy shit... I'm gonna fucking come, Keep.. fucking me... just like that.....". I moan, head falling back completely wanting her deeper inside of me. "Fuck me deeper..." I moan out breathless. Grabbing my tied up arms she begins to fuck me deeper and harder as my vision blurs out into eye rolls and head falls "Damn... you look so fucking sexy..." She whispers into my ear. Quickly she unties me giving me access to scratch up her back pumping me deeper gripping ahold of her shoulders. "Ugghhh shit... Make me come". I moan out before gripping ahold of her strands. Pumping me deeper and harder drives me fast off the edge "Shittt....! Don't stop..." I scream out. "Don't count on it baby" She says. Pounding me deeper and deeper , screams begin to roar out of me taking over my aching body. "Fuck... baby..." I moan out falling weakly against her grasp right before bursting out all over the strap. "Oh...my god..." I pant out as she lays on top of me sweating against my own laughing. Surprisingly I started laughing to. I don't know why we were always giggly after such amazing sex but whatever it was I loved it because it brought life to a fucked up life I was about to introduce spring to.