Overnight

I couldn't stop looking at the beautiful woman above me. I've never did this with anyone, gave myself up on the other side of the bed but with Hayley that all changed. "Oh... god... Hayley... fuck me..." I moaned out. When she asked me to try the strap of course I told myself that maybe I could give her a chance and if it wasn't good then I would let her know. But I was All wrong when she started pumping me deep it was so intense and powerful that I became instantly submissive. It was as if it was all connected to her like she was determined to please me. She was I could see it in her eyes when she held my legs back pumping into my hungry core. Right now I was submitting to her like I didn't for no other woman, I was giving her my all and it felt so damn good to do it. Back arching, lip biting, roaring moans and deep orgasms rippled through my body into very intense pleasure. "You sound so fucking sexy when you moan.. it turns me on" She whispers into my ear before fucking me faster. I never moaned for many women but when I did maybe one or two came out but after that it was all panting. Earlier today Hayley made me moan so loud in the car it was absolutely unbelievable. Deep orgasms never really hit me but right now it was attacking me. "Keep moaning that sexy moan for me baby...". My arms snaked around her back slowly before I dug Into her skin scratching up her back. Suddenly her pumps went deep right into the back of my core rubbing up against my g-spot "Oh.. my god!!! Fuck.... fuckkking shit....! Fuck me....!!". My head flew back instantly before my hands found a way to grip the headboard  while she pounded me long and hard. "Shittt...." I didn't know what to do loosing it, my moans were going all over the place, my body was tensing up fast as she pumped me deep and hard, I was in so much pleasure. Slowly she kissed my neck while grabbing onto my nipples pounding me deep.. "Uggghhhh!!! Shittt..." My climax was building going through the roof like ripples. "I'm about to c-come" I shivered out. Immediately she held my legs down on its sides before lifting her weight against them rummaging into my clenching, contracting walls. "Ooooohhhh godddd.. fuck..... me...... yesss.....!!" I screamed out holding onto her arms for support. "Damn that pussy is wet all over this strap.. you going to come all on it?". "Yes I'm going to come all on it!". Pumping me harder and deeper than ever, gripping ahold of her shoulders before running my hands down her back, she pounds me faster "Aahhhhhhh!!! Fucking shit!!!" I scream out shuddering bursting all over the strap. She begins to kiss my jawline slowing down "Your so fucking beautiful" She whispers into my ear turning me on again with another building climax before going at it again. Holy hell.. she's fucking good at this shit. Quickly the pumps turned into deep grinds hitting my g-spot intensely "Fucking shit.... Oh my god..." I moan out gripping ahold of her shoulders Coming all over that strap once again creaming it up. Immediately she grips ahold of my stomach waistline pumping me wild. I was convinced at this point that she was trying to run me dry fucking me like no one has ever fucked me. I was completely loosing it. Screaming and shivering before my head fell back "Ohhhhh.. Shitt.... I'm fucking coming all over that strap....!!" I scream out before exploding all of my contents right out onto her bed sheets. "Damn, you Okay?" She questions rubbing my thighs slowly. Slowly I nod "Yes".
"Holy hell that was fucking amazing" I say before running my hands through my warm damp hair. She smiles "I'm glad I got to be your first".
"I'm glad you were my first I don't think anyone could've did it any better". She blushes before taking it off and climbing back on top of me before making out with me. Pulling away panting, again I pressed her lips onto mines before it deepened giving me access to roam down her back and ass again. A soft moan slips out of her mouth before she kissed into my neck getting one out of me. Suddenly she pulls away "Let's watch that movie like you promised. Cracking the brightest smile I say okay almost forgetting I promised.

We laid up in bed watching Stick It stuffing our faces with a bowl of popcorn. Hayley laid on top of me staring down at the tv while I had my back pressed up against the headboard. Everything was perfect, Hayley was perfect, the timing was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Hayley made me whole.
"Damn... she's pretty fucking flexible just like you". Hayley mentions before cracking a smile up at me. Chuckling I pop her "Don't talk about my flexibility". "It's pretty fucking sexy, never knew you could do all of that". Blushing I say "It felt pretty fucking good to do it, you were amazing". "Oh yeah?" She ask smirking. Giggling I say "Don't get no ideas Ms. Fall I don't wanna end up in the damn hospital from orgasmic diseases I like to stay sane just a little bit". Laughing out She says "Okay Ms. Rose sane it is".