Un-Hidden

The sunlight hit my face bright in the morning fluttering my eyes open after a long night yesterday. God... Yesterday was fucking amazing. Spring had me coming uncontrollably in pure ecstasy last night like a fountain, just thinking about it was getting me riled up again. Quickly I shut my legs sitting up in bed before running my hands through my hair. "Morning baby" Spring says before rubbing my back slowly. Turning around I lay back into bed facing her "Morning baby" She kisses me softly before I reply back biting my bottom lip. Her left eyebrow raises a bit "How was your sleep baby?". "It was warm and cozy, knocked cold out last night". "Really?" She ask before kissing my lips once again. Smiling slowly I began to kiss her before climbing on top of her. "What are you doing?" She ask smirking. "Nothing just kissing my girlfriend" I say before licking her lips. Capturing my lips she begins to kiss me running her hands down my back, heavy in the session the kiss begins to deepen leading her to grip my ass. Kissing her sloppily and heavy she opens her legs as I begin to grind in between them kissing her harder. Lip biting hard catches me off guard flushing my whole face on fire taking her lips once again against mines, Kissing her heavily. "Mmmm..." She moans into my mouth as we kiss harder grinding into her core harder. "Fuck... Your turning me on" She moans out softly. Taking initiative of her vulnerable side I begin to kiss her neck slowly tracing my kiss back up to her lips, slipping my tongue inside of her mouth. "Wait... baby I think my mom is up.. and I know my brother will come in here any second" She explains. "Just a few more kisses then we will get up, okay?". Nodding yes I begin to kiss her lips once again teasing her core once again. "Oh god... Shit... I'm so wet please touch me" She begs. Getting up I hurry up and lock the door. Pulling off her boxers I open her legs before licking around her erect clitt. "Oh god... Fuck baby...!" She moans out before grabbing ahold of her headboard. Pumping her fast almost immediately drives her into a quick eye roll. "Shit... baby.. I'm going to come...." She moans out softly trying to suppress loud ones. Sucking I go faster tugging ahold of her clitt rolling my tongue around her pearl "Shit.....!!" She moans out shivering hard against my lips before pumping her last thrust spilling out all over my lips. "Mmmmm" Licking my lips I crack into a smile. "You're so bad baby". "I know" I agree before kissing her lips again.

"Finally you two are up from rolling around in bed, you know we can all hear you these walls are not thick". Her mother explains to us before laying out breakfast. "This looks amazing really" I say taking a seat down in the chair that Spring pulled out for me. "Good morning" Her mom speaks to both of us. "Good morning" I reply back chuckling. "So for you Hayley I made you a cup of coffee and some apple ciders on the side and for Spring I made her a cup of coffee with a plate of eggs". "What the occasion mom?". "Well since yesterday was pretty hectic I figured why not start off the day energetic since the school with be filled with soul suckers". Patting our shoulders we begin to dig in just now realizing that today is going to suck.

"Look at them, they think they're so in love I bet Spring is going to leave her like any day now" A bunch of girls in the morning chats over us. Stepping into my classroom I couldn't have been more nervous in my life, but surprisingly everyone still acted the same strangely. Once class finally ended a couple of students came up to me "Hey Ms. Fall we heard about what happened and we were just hear to let you know that it was real brave what you did, it really set an example for some of us, thank you". After that message my whole day continued on smoothly and warming.

For second period class I knew better not to carry my attention over to Spring since everyone knew about our relationship. I made sure to teach the lesson as before making sure everyone in the class understood. Once I did finally get my eyes on her I winked and smiled knowing she was probably feeling a little abandon by my sudden non attention. "Hey Ms. Fall I was wondering if for the end of the year... maybe the whole class could make PowerPoints instead of the full book" One of the female students explain. "A PowerPoint? So no one wants to write a book?" I ask. "Well we think maybe a PowerPoint will define our lives better than some book that half of the graduating class won't be listening to" She explains. Looking around I see everyone else agreeing faces "Alright PowerPoint it is, please don't make me regret this". "You won't, we promise".