Chapter 6: Permanately Taking Care of Sun

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and by the title of this story you should know what's going to happen in this chapter as of this,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Blake P.O.V

"Blake is walking down the halls with Melissa in her arms as she is asleep, she smiles as Melissa is sleeping cutely and she is walking back to the dorm. Then she turns a corner and then outta nowhere she gets pulled in another dorm as she looks to see Sun as he locks the door.....................
Sun: "Okay Blake, I have had it."
Blake: "What now Sun?"
Sun: "I'm tired of waiting now, if you won't leave (Y/N) then I'll just make you forget about him and I will be Melissa's new dad."
Blake: "Stay away from me Sun, you try to touch me (Y/N) will kill you."
Sun: "Oh, he will huh?"
...................Sun walks towards her, but then she kicks him in his area making him groan in pain and she unlocks the door and runs out, she turns around to see Sun running behind her and she runs as fast as she can. Then as she turns a corner a grunt is heard as Sun is on the ground and (Y/N) is standing the as he gets on top of Sun and punches him in the face repeatedly, then Sun's face bleeds and (Y/N) picks him up only for Sun to tackle him and he hits the wall and he doesn't stop as (Y/N) knees him in the gut and elbowed his back repeatedly. Blake runs in her dorm and places Melissa in her crib as she grabs her weapon and converts it to gun mode and points it at Sun's head...................
Blake: "Stop right there Sun. *he looks at her with fear in his eyes* I've had it with you trying to make me break up with (Y/N). And now you're gonna try and force yourself on me?"
Sun: "Then why don't you break up with him?"
Blake: "Because me and (Y/N) are married."
..................Sun looks at her shocked and (Y/N) gets him out the headlock as she still had her gun on him as he is surprised.................
Sun: "You're both married?"
Blake: "Yes."
(Y/N): "And it's still been going on for months, and you still tried to force yourself on her? You are messed up."
Sun: "Blake, I'm sorry I..............."
Blake: "I don't want to hear anything from you, you tried forcing yourself on me again. I guess we shouldn't be friends."
Sun: "I-I-I understand, I was just jealous. I won't bother you anymore."
.................Sun walks off looking defeated and Blake puts her gun down and looks at (Y/N).................
(Y/N): "Did he touch you anywhere?"
Blake: "No, I kinda delivered a blow myself when I escaped. But, I guess he might leave me alone now since we told him we're married."
(Y/N): "He better, cause if he doesn't I'm gonna cut off that tail and shove it down his throat."

3rd P.O.V

..................Blake looks at him in a stern like look, but they both smiled as they laughed, then they walked back into the dorm where Melissa is standing up and Blake reaches for her and she holds her and they both sit on those bed as Melissa is sitting on Blake's lap and (Y/N) tickles her as she giggles.................
Baby Melissa: "Dada."
(Y/N): *looks at Melissa surprised* "What.......what did she just say?"
Baby Melissa: "Dada. *looks at Blake* Mama."
Blake: "Her first words."
.................Blake hugs her and so does (Y/N) as Melissa giggles, then the rest of Team RWBY walks in and they looked at them................
Yang: "Woah, what's gotten you two all happy?"
Ruby: *walks towards them* "Hi Melissa."
(Y/N): "Melissa, *she looks at him* you know who she is?"
Baby Melissa: "Ru......by. Ruby, Ruby."
Ruby: *looks at her surprised* "She...........she talked."
....................everyone is amazed that Melissa said her first words and then the kittens jumped on the bed and they gathered as on snuggled to Melissa's face................
Baby Melissa: "Kitty."
.....................the kitten purrs and Melissa giggles more and (Y/N) and Blake looked at each other as they're happy to be married to each other as Melissa said her first words."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let,e know and with that said, see y'all next time.)