Chapter 7: Remembering the Day (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 7 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what this chapter is,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is with Blake as they're outside of Beacon sitting on the ground as Melissa is in Blake's lap, then (Y/N) looks as he sees Melissa crawl on his lap and she reaches for him and he picks her up and cradles her and she giggles being held by her father, then Blake tickles her and she giggles as she held Blake's finger making Blake smile...............
Baby Melissa: "Mama."
Blake: "You know, in about two months she's gonna be a year old."
(Y/N): "Yeah, about 10 months ago was the day we became husband and wife thanks to this little girl here. Drove us to be together more."
Blake: *giggles* "Yeah. I never regretted it."

11 Months Ago

................(Y/N) is in his room that he's staying in as he is avoiding White Fang soldier females since he's in heat, it just started and he would make sure there are no females around him since he knew that his heat pheromones would go off non-stop attracting females. He is sitting on his bed and then he hears a knock at his door and he gets nervous as he slowly approaches the door and he slowly opens it to take a peek, he couldn't see anything; but as he opened it further Blake appeared and she pushed the door before he could react as (Y/N) gets pushed and he lands on the ground, then he sees Blake locking the door and she lunged at him and she forcefully kisses him as he tried to fight back, but he wraps his arms around her and she stops as she goes down his body and then she undoes his pants as his member springs out in front of her..................
(Y/N): "Blake wait, slow down! Please?"
Blake: "I can't, I need you (Y/N), I can't take this heat anymore. And I know you can't, we both need some relief."
..................she instantly starts sucking on his member, (Y/N) moans and groans at the feeling as she sucks on his member. He slowly started getting into it as his heat is taking control, he reaches for her to try and stop her, but he grabs her and he lays on the bed and Blake lays on his body and she continued sucking on his member as (Y/N) took off her shorts along with her panties, then Blake kicks them off and (Y/N) looks at her wet opening as it gets more wet. Then he grabs her rear as he lowers her opening to his mouth and he licks her opening making her moan...................
Blake: "Yes (Y/N), just like that. Keep licking me more."
.....................she continued sucking his member as he licks her opening as they pleasured each other, then (Y/N) spreads her opening and he licks her opening still and she moans louder, then Blake sucks on his member more and then (Y/N) felt his end approaching..................
(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna.........cum. I can't hold back."
Blake 'muffled': "Me too, I'm close as well. Don't hold back, just release anytime."
.......................(Y/N) continues licking her opening and Blake sucks on his member faster, then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases in Blake's mouth and he felt Blake release in his mouth and on his face. He felt Blake drink his load and she takes his member outta her mouth no breathes hard, then (Y/N) breathes hard as he was pleasured by Blake. Then he felt movement as he sees Blade straddle him and she rubs her opening on his member...................
Blake: "I can't wait anymore (Y/N), I need you; I need you so bad."

3rd P.O.V

...................Blake takes off the rest of her clothes as (Y/N) does as well and Blake grabs his member and she inserts his member in her opening and then she moans at first, but as she continued she winces in pain as her virginity was taken, then she continued as she plopped on his member and she moans loud at the feeling as his member is fully inside her as she leans forward and places her hands on the bed as (Y/N) is concerned....................
(Y/N): "Blake, are you okay?"
Blake: "I'm fine, it just hurts a little. But, I'm okay."
(Y/N): "You couldn't just take your time?"
Blake: "I didn't want to, I wanted you so bad. I'm...........gonna move now."
...................she bounces on his member and she lets out soft and gentle moans as she does and she continues as (Y/N) is in awe at the feeling..................
(Y/N): "You're..............you're so tight.........Blake."
Blake: "You're so *moans* big, oh *moans* my *moans* gosh. I didn't think it would *moans* fit. But, it's so good. I love you."
(Y/N): "I love you too Blake."
...................she leans in and kisses him as she moans in the kiss, then she increases her speed and bounces on his member faster as her moans become more frequent, then (Y/N) sits up and he places his hands on her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck as she continued bouncing on his member, then he gropes her breasts making her moan more, then he sucks on her breasts and she moans louder as she increases her speed at bouncing on his member as her heat was making her outta control, then (Y/N) pushes her on her hands and knees as he thrusts inside her at medium speed..................
Blake: "Oh gosh, yes. *moans* It's so good (Y/N), keep*moans* going, keep going. Don't stop."
.....................he increases her speed and pounds her making her moan louder and more frequent, then Blake moans more as (Y/N) kept thrusting and then Blake felt her end approaching.....................
Blake: "I'm cumming."
....................she releases on his member and then he turns Blake on her back and continued thrusting inside her making her moan more frequently, he gropes her breasts again and she held his hand as he groped her breasts and he increases his speed more as he thrusts faster and pounds her harder. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching....................
(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum."
Blake: "Cum............inside me. Release it all...........in me."
.......................she wraps her legs around his waist and after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her opening as his member touched her womb and she moans loud at the feeling, then they both breathe hard after that and (Y/N) takes his member out as his seed leaks out and (Y/N) lays in the bed and Blake hugged him as they looked at each other in the eyes and they kissed...............

Blake P.O.V
1 Month Later

..................Blake is reading a book as she is in (Y/N)'s room waiting for him, she finishes as she goes for another, but then she felt nauseous as she leans forward and she nearly falls, then she knocks down some books as she runs to the bathroom and then she arrives and she vomits in the toilet, then acouple days later she is laying in bed as she is feeling sick, then (Y/N) arrives and he checks on Blake as he touched her forehead..................
(Y/N): "You're not running a fever, how are you sick?"
Blake: "I don't know, I just needed to throw up."
(Y/N): "Did you eat something bad?"
Blake: *shakes head* "No, it must be something else."
...................then Blake is in the bathroom and she takes a pregnancy test as she holds it and her eyes widen as the result showed that it was positive, she knows she is pregnant and not just that. It's also (Y/N)'s child, she didn't know how to tell him and she sees him in the distance and she approaches him and he looks at her...................
(Y/N): "Blake, what's the matter?"
Blake: "Hold out your hand."
.....................he extends his hand and she placed the pregnancy test in his hand and he looks at it as his eyes widen and he looks at her....................
(Y/N): "Blake.............is this?"
Blake: "Yes, I'm pregnant."
......................he gets up and he hugs her and she hugs back..................
(Y/N): "I'm sorry Blake, I'm so sorry."
Blake: "Don't be, I'm actually happy. It's so why does it matter? I love you so much."
(Y/N): "I love you too, I promise. I will take responsibility."

(Y/N) P.O.V
6 Months Later

.................(Y/N) is running to the White Fang infirmary as he just found out that his and Blake's child is born, then he uses his semblance and he teleports as he sees Blake in a hospital bed holding the baby in her arms..................
(Y/N): "Blake."
Blake: "(Y/N), come see our daughter."
..................he walks up to her and he sees his daughter's face as she is asleep and he starts smiling seeing his little girl..................
(Y/N): "She's beautiful."
Blake: "She is."
(Y/N): "Have you thought of a name?"
Blake: "I was thinking of the name you suggested when we talked that day; Melissa."
(Y/N): "Of course, our daughter Melissa. And as I promised I will take responsibility, Blake; *she looks at him* will you marry me?"
..................he shows here ring he got her and her eyes widen as she hugs him and he heard her cry..................
Blake: "Yes, I will marry you."
..................then after that they got married and (Y/N) helped Blake raise Melissa and they loved each other so much until the end................

Present

..................(Y/N) got done remembering that day and he is happy to be with Blake, Melissa places her hand in his face as he smiles. Then it starts getting night as they got up and walked back to the dorm as they held hands and (Y/N) is holding a sleeping Melissa, and never once has he regretted his decision to marry Blake and he will never regret that day and he will always love Blake and Melissa as they will be together forever."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)