Chapter 14: The Train Battle

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 14 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) along with Team RWBY headed to Mountain Glenn for their mission, accompanying them is Doctor Oobleck, somehow Ruby wore a backpack for some reason and she refused to take if off for some reason. Well, reason confirmed that Ruby bought Zwei with them as (Y/N) couldn't believe she did that, then after what happened the previous day. (Y/N) heard that Roman Torchwick was in Mountain Glenn and he ran to find him as he sees a train taking off, then he activates his semblance as he ran towards it as fast as he can and he jumps where he breaks through a door to see White Fang Soldiers as they look at him.................
(Y/N): "Knock Knock."
....................he shoots at them as they fall on the ground injured, then he deflects some bullets being shot at him as he fights time in hand to hand combat and blocks their attacks, he then runs through the carts as he finds everyone, then as he runs through he gets blocked as he sees crates in the way and he turns around to see someone he hasn't seen after he left the White Fang soldier as he recognized it as a rabbit Faunus and an old friend.................
(Y/N): "Well, longtime no see. Maverick."
Maverick: "Yeah. You traitor, you left what you joined and leaving your friends behind."
(Y/N): "If you were smart you would join me, the White Fang doing all this."
Maverick: "I ain't abandoning the White Fang, you and Blake will pay for it. Now, Blake is busy now against Torchwick and I have you to fight. So, let's do this."
.....................he equips his razor whips as they extend from his gauntlets and (Y/N) gets in fighting stance as they stared eye to eye, they rushed at each other as (Y/N) slides on the ground to dodge an attack, he gets up as he does a backflip and kicks him in the face as he rolls away. But, he tries to attack with his whip as some crates were destroyed when (Y/N) dodges it as also shoots one of his guns at him, Maverick deflects. Then he throws his whip at (Y/N) as it wraps around his arm as he groans in pain as he then gets whipped around and crashes into the side of the cart, then pulls him to kick him in the face. Then he equips the knife from the whip, but (Y/N) kicks him in the knee as he staggers back, he rolls away from him.......................
(Y/N): "Look Maverick, you need to understand."
Maverick: "SHUT UP!"
....................he sees lighting dust has been equipped as he goes to attack, but (Y/N) dodges as lightning damage is seen on the cart as is burnt, then he equips ice dust as he launches it at him and he gets caught in it.......................
Maverick: "Well, well, well look at this. Now Adam is gonna like this and now, it's Blake's turn."
...................(Y/N) felt that beast anger again as he activates his semblance and he roars as he transformed as his hair is yellow with orange highlights as his teeth grew sharp with canine as his eyes are gold and he breaks out as Maverick looks and then (F/C) aura as Maverick freaks out...................
Maverick: "What the? How?"
(Y/N) 'beastly voice': "I'm trying to tell you."
....................he runs fast as he lunches him and he launches into the crate as he goes on one knee, then he goes to activate another dust, but (Y/N) stomps on his hand stoping him as he looks up.....................
Maverick: "What are you trying to tell me?"
(Y/N) 'beastly voice': "Someone in the White Fang killed my father! *his eyes widen* I found out the day before I left, I didn't want Melissa going through all that too."
Maverick: "All this time someone in this organization is responsible? We've been friends for a long time, I guess I thought you betrayed us, you ran from the organization that killed your father. I'm sorry."
...................(Y/N) turns back to normal as he takes his foot of Maverick's hand, then he offers a hand to him....................
(Y/N): "Then leave the White Fang, don't start doing what they're doing. You don't want to be a monster to the humans do you?"
Maverick: *looks down, then looks up with a smile* "Hell no."
....................he takes his hand as (Y/N) helps him up, then Maverick takes off the mask as he throws it on the ground, they ran through the carts. (Y/N) sees Yang getting up as a portal disappears....................
(Y/N): "Yang, are you okay?"
Yang: "Yeah. *gets in fighting stance* Who's that?"
(Y/N): "Woah, woah, woah Yang he's a friend. He just left the White Fang."
Yang: "Hmph, fine. If he tries something, he's dead."
.....................they ran in the next cart as they see Weiss getting knocked back by a White Fang brute as he looks at the three of them as Maverick walks up to him...................
Maverick: "I got this guys, you help the others."
Yang: "Well, I'm helping too."
(Y/N): "Alright. I'll check on Weiss and Blake."
......................he runs to him as he jumps over him, then Maverick and Yang fights the brute as (Y/N) runs in and he sees Roman knocked out, then he ties him up just in case and then he feels the train going fast as they all go on top,of the train to see that it's going to crash. Then Weiss covers everyone with ice dust and the as they crash everything goes black for (Y/N) as he's unconscious."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)