Chapter 14.5: Team CFVY Babysitting

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 14.5 of this stray and just like with Team JNPR when they had to babysit, now it's Team CFVY's turn,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Velvet P.O.V

"Velvet is in her dorm after (Y/N) and Blake asked Velvet along wither her team to babysit Melissa as she has her sitting on her lap with her scroll in her hand as Melissa is watching a kids show in her scroll and she smiles watching it, then she giggles at a funny part as Velvet smiles......................
Velvet: "Who's the cutest baby ever? You are. You are."
...................she tickles her as Melissa giggles, then she hears the door open as she sees Coco walk in as she looks at Melissa and her eyes widen.................
Coco: "Woah, where did that baby come from?"
Velvet: "She's (Y/N) and Blake's daughter. Her name is Melissa."
Melissa: "Bunny."
Coco: "Woah, I never knew (Y/N) and Blake had a kid. She's so cute."
...................Coco sits next to Velvet as she starts adoring her and she giggles..................

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Acouple Hours Later

...................Velvet is sitting on her bed as Coco took Melissa somewhere as she didn't know where, but then she hears the door open as she sees Coco walk in with Melissa as she is wearing a kid dress with an extra bow behind her hair..................
Velvet: "Uhhhh, Coco. Why is Melissa wearing a dress?"
Coco: "I thought Melissa would be cute in a dress so I brought her some clothes."
Velvet: "Are you sure (Y/N) and Blake would be okay with it?"
Coco: "Don't know, but if they do I'm sure they'll be okay with it."
.....................then they hear the door open and they see Fox and Yatsuhashi walk in as they look at Melissa..................
Yatsuhashi: "Um, where did that baby come from?"
Coco: "This is Melissa, (Y/N) and Blake's daughter."
Yatsuhashi: "Oh, I didn't know they had a daughter."
......................Melissa looks at Yatsuhashi as her eyes widen and she smiles, she reaches for him as he picked her up and she giggles as she's being held. Then she's asleep in a small crib as they made sure she's okay."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)