~Belong~

Belong - Cash Cash & Dashboard

Get in the car, I'll drive
We got no place to be on time
So let's just enjoy the ride
We can go wherever the road decides or
We can head for the shore
Or some place we've never been before
Just climb in and close the door
We've got nothing to answer for

'Cause you, you belong with me
And I belong with you
You belong with me
And I belong with you
I belong with, I belong with you

~-B-~

   I groaned once I stretched my body, hearing the cracks from my back after I got up from the floor.  "Goddamn," I sighed. That'd felt good.

  "Whaddup, sis," I mentally groaned after my sister's voice wafted into my room, "mind getting out of my room?" I asked hopeful, damn, where was my manners? She looked appalled after I said it, and I immediately felt guilty which I trampled it down.

"Geez, why are you bitchy today, wait are you on your period? Oooh wait does it have to do with that guy?" Her eyes twinkled when she said it, I mentally groaned.

"First of all, no I'm not being bitchy. Secondly, I'm not on my period, and it has nothing to do with a guy...at all." I grounded my teeth into my jaw, a guy popped up in my mind as soon I said it. I pushed the guy away far...far behind my mind, I'll deal with it later.

She grumbled, and walked out of my room after mom called for her.

I sighed in relief, and turned to my phone which is still on FaceTime with my very own best friend, George, sorry I mouthed, he shrugged.

I'm deaf, so is he, so we communicate on FaceTime or Facebook Video chat whenever we have free time.

I signed, "I can't deal with being in my room without people barging in." He nodded absently.

We talked for few more minutes then I logged off from FaceTime, it was 10:39 pm and I wanted to go to bed early because lately I've been up lately till 1 am.

I turned, and walked out of my room, and the living room is empty minus the lights. I grinned, at least my own television time, I thought.

I grabbed the fire stick remote and main remote, and turned the television on.

I clicked on Netflix once it turned on, and I went to my list, and clicked on Grey's Anatomy.

~-B-~

It was 11:25 pm once I finally stopped watching it, I left where Izzie decided to leave Alex and everyone. I was seething, but other than that I was deadass tired.

So I resigned to bed, and something felt weird enough to deal with it because I was tired.

I texted to George.

Reagan: wanna hang out after school tomorrow?

His bubble popped up as soon he started to type,

George: Yes.

I smiled slightly, because if he said yes, then it means he has more boy troubles than I do. I turned off my phone, and turned off the lights.

Once my head laid on the pillow, I was gone.