~Epilogue~

"You look familiar. You been here before?" The bartender, Joe asked once he place my alcohol in front of me.

  "Once," I said coldly.

  "I know that look. It'll be one of two things. Either your boss is giving you hell or your boyfriend is. Which is it?"

  "Both," I grumbled.  Joe looks at me questioning, I sighed.

  "He's my...was my boyfriend, but he's also my boss," I glared at the coaster, "he has a wife, the one he'd never told me about." I said bitterly.

  I knew that was going to happen, but I never expected to have that reaction.

  "Tell you what, this one, it's on the house." Joe said with sympathy.

  I heard Cristina's voice while she came through the door, George, and I think I just heard Scott too?

  "All hail the champ!" Joe cheered, other people followed along.  "So, my guy Alex finally got what was coming to him."

  "George knocked him down in one punch. You should've seen it." Cristina muttered while pulling a seat next to mine.

  "I don't want to talk about it!" George huffed, and Scott patted me on my back. Hard.  I grunted at the impact, and I glared at him once he sat next to me as well.

  "What is wrong with you today?" Scott asked while asking for a beer.

  I huffed, "I don't want to talk about it."

  "Oh it's McDreamy issue then?"

  I grimaced, "it's more than just an issue..." I let on, waiting for George and Cristina to actually listen.

  "McDreamy is married." I shrugged, then George spits out his beer, spraying allover the bar top. Scott flinched when the beer got onto him too. "Fuck," Scott whispered under his breath.

  Cristina wrinkles her nose, "George, beer is dripping from your nostrils."

  George got off the chair, and ran into the bathroom.

  "If there was a competition of whose life sucks, I would win."

  Cristina shook her head, "no, I would win, because I'm pregnant."  Me and Scott snapped our heads towards her.

  Fuck.

  Joe started to groan, and holding his head.  I pursed my lips, "I think...Joe is having..."

  Then he collapsed, we all jumped out of our seats, and rushed towards his side.

  I told Scott to call emergency.

  "Joe, lie back down." Cristina instructed, "you called the gurney patrol?" Joe whines when he heard Scott reported back from emergency.

  "We had to!" I defended Scott.

~-B-~

  Me and Cristina say in the hallway of Seattle Grace Hospital, I turned my heard towards her.

  "You're pregnant, and it's Burke." I bluntly told her, and she flinched.

  "How the hell did you know?" She asked incredulously, I grimaced, "I just know." I paused. "I know a lot of things, especially in this hospital.  I know more than what I should know." I said sullenly.

  I got up from the chair, and Cristina did the same. We walked towards a desk where George, Izzie and Scott were at.

  "Why are you back here tonight, don't you have a date with McDreamy?" Izzie asked, "more of McMarried," George mumbled.