Pippin, how do you feel about your song in BOFA? TarwaRedwood

*Pippin is humming something under his breath when TarwaRedwood runs up to him*

Pippin: *smiles* Good to see you again *winks*

TarwaRedwood: *punches him lightly on the arm* I wanted to ask you something

Pippin: *laughs* oh you wound me. Thought you came here to see me *winks*

TarwaRedwood: *sticks out her tongue* you wish! How do you feel about your song being used in the BOFA trailer?

Pippin: *looks around nervously as his pace quickens* Um, alright I guess…..

TarwaRedwood: *jogs beside him* Aaaaannnnnnddddd?

Pippin: *looks behind his shoulder* It’s good and everything but……

TarwaRedwood: *stops him* what are you hiding from?

Merry: *mutters* if only you knew……

*Suddenly Eowyn appears out of nowhere, wielding a hair straightener*

Eowyn: WHERE IS MERRY!?

Pippin: She’s still pissed about Merry blaming her for stealing all the credit for the whole Nazgul thing *begins running* 

Eowyn: I WILL FIND YOU, AND YOU WILL TELL ME! *pulls out a phone* YOUR FANPAGE WILL TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU’RE GOING!

Pippin: *laughs* THAT’S IF YOU CAN KEEP UP! EATING MUCH CAKE LATELY?

TarwaRedwood: *supresses a laugh* Celebrities……

Sorry if this was horrible, I feel really sick, but I felt as though I should update -___- So sorry again......