[ for strawberry milk! ] #2

third person's pov.

Manami tried making poison for her teacher but unfortunately, it didn't work on him.
After the class, Koro-sensei gave her receipt of the poison that could work on him.

"Okuda-san!" Kayano shouted as she saw Manami walking towards her.
"S-sensei gave me the instructions!" happily said Manami.

"Now let's g--"
"I-im not g-going home yet." Manami whispered but enough for Kayano to hear.
"Why? It's already 4:30 in the afternoon Okuda-san. You can just do that in your house, right?" Kayano asked. Manami shook her head on both sides.
"My family will ask me about it and it's too dangerous to do at home and I don't have enough equipment so I'll stay for a bit. Nagisa-kun can walk home with Kayano-san, right?" A hint of blush appeared on both Nagisa and Kayano's cheeks.
"That's right but Okuda-san it's dangerous to stay here late at night." Nagisa insisted.
"B-but Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei is still here." Manami said. Both Nagisa and Kayano sighed.

They realized that there's no way they can stop a motivated Manami away from her work so they bid their goodbyes to Manami as she goes back to the Chemistry Lab. Not long enough, Karma has finished peeing and goes to both Kayano and Nagisa.

"Let's go it's getting late." Kayano said and they started walking.

"I wonder where Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei are going. Why are they such in a hurry?" Karma wondered that made Nagisa and Kayano stop.
"We thought they're still in there!"
"So? You two forget to pass something?" He asked and both of them shook their heads.
"Okuda-san is left alone in there!" Kayano panicked.
"Then go back and wait for her~ Let's  go, Nagisa-kun." Karma said then stood beside Nagisa.

"I have someone very important to visit today..." Kayano said that was followed with a pout. She wants to go back but the circumstances say no. She turns her gaze to Nagisa.

"Uhm... I really can't stay late in school because of my mom..." Nagisa sensed what Kayano wants so he told them his reasons. It's their turn to give Karma the stare.

"No way I would~" He said then stuck out his tongue. Nagisa and Kayano sighed.
"You should have asked Isogai, he would accept the favor." He continued.
"But we are the only people who are left in the school!" Kayano stated.
"Well is it my fault that you two want to listen to that octopus and poison-girl's conversation?" "We could have at least stopped Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei if you didn't pee that long because of your addiction to strawberry mi--" Kayano stopped talking when she realized something.

'Strawberry Milk! Why didn't I realize that earlier!' She thought.

"Karma-kun, if you go back there, wait for Okuda-san and accompany her home. I will," She stopped and gulped.
"You will?" Karma and Nagisa asked.
"I will...I-I will buy you a box of strawberry milk!" Kayano shouted that made Nagisa and Karma's mouths wide open.

"Kayano, you don't have to-" Nagisa didn't finish his words because he was interrupted.
"I will send it over to your house after you tell me you already sent her home, with a picture!" Kayano said that made Karma laugh.

'I can buy myself but I can't say no to freebies...After all, it's just taking poison-girl home...' Karma thought.

"Wait, home?" Nagisa asked.
"I accept the deal but tell your friend. She might think that I'm hitting on her~" he said as soon as he started walking back to the school.
"I didn't even realize he'll agree that fast." Kayano whispered.
"Kayano-chan~ Lying to me is like asking for a death wish~" Karma said with his usual playful tone yet it gives off a scary vibe.

'So scary..' Kayano and Nagisa thought.

"Are you really gonna do it?" Nagisa asked Kayano.
"He might kill me if I don't! Lucky me, I know someone who's selling that, I might get a discount!" Kayano said then giggled. Nagisa can't help but worry. It is costly, he assumes.