[ ιnтra ѕcнool вall gaмe ] #10

тнιrd perѕon'ѕ pov

"wah we will go to the campus once again!" Hanabi shouted with excitement. The intra school ball game was today.

"Okuda-san!" Kayano shouted as she saw Manami walking alone at the back.

"Geez, it's been days since you and Karma last talked, right?" Kayano asked as Manami nods while smiling awkwardly.

"I can't believe that brat is acting hard to get!" Kayano said in disappointment. Karma treats Manami like an invisible human being that only him cannot see.

It's not only Karma, Asano haven't called nor meet with Okusa either. Manami never mentioned about it though, she doesn't want the others to worry about her.

As they reach the campus the boys will stay at the field while the girls will go inside the gym.

To Manami's surprise, Asano was at the bench and he was looking at her.

×××

"Karma-kun." Nagisa called Karma who's excited for the game that will soon start.

"Hm?" Karma looked back at Nagisa as he sigh.

"What's you deal...Why are you avoiding Okuda-san?" Nagisa continued. Karma stopped walking so are they.

"Are you playing hard to get?" Sugino then ask. They heard Karma chuckled a little that makes them more curious.

"Hard to get? What's even the point for that? And Okuda-san isn't hitting me up~" Karma answered without glancing at them.

"Geez then what's your problem?" Sugino ask again, they thought he'll answer as fast as earlier but dead air suddenly appear. It took Karma a seconds before answering.

"I wasn't avoiding. I just think she no longer want me to be her friend after what I said that night. I'm disappointed in me and she was right that I--"

"Ohhhh Karma-kun! I never thought you have this side! You talked pretty much when it's about Okuda-san, huh?" Sugino jumped on Karma's back as Nagisa followed.

"Shut up." Karma said looking down. He felt a heat in his cheeks. He wasn't that dumb, he knows it's something called "blushing".

"Have you ask her though? And are you okay without it?" Nagisa ask Karma. Sugino's trying to see what's Karma hiding in his face.

"without what?"

"without talking to the only girl you're comfortable with? If you did wrong then correct it." Nagisa said.

To his surprise Sugino and Karma is grinning from ear to ear and it's creeping him out.

"I didn't thought you have this side too, Nagisa-kun. Is there something or someone responsible for this?" Sugino ask while walking close to Nagisa.

"Hmm I bet when you and Kayano-chan is in the same situation you can't keep your cool and beg for her forgiveness right away, don't you~?" Karma asked in his normal playful tone as he walks towards Nagisa too. Nagisa's cheek turn into bright red.

"T-that's not it!" Nagisa shouted shyly and turned his back to the two who's annoying him.

×××

"Okuda-san!" Rio shouted as they saw the ball hits Manami's face. They know they did that on purpose since Manami looks like the fragile kind of girl.

"I-i am okay, Rio-san--" Manami said and smiled, Rio sighs and glare at the girl who throw the ball to Manami's face.

"You are not." A voice whisper at Manami's back. Before she can even look back, the guy already carries her in a bridal way. Everyone was shock, mostly the girls from the campus.

"What was Asano-kun doing!" The girl who throws the ball to Manami said in frustration.

"A-asano-kun.. I am o-okay.." Manami said as she hide her face because everyone's eyes is on them.

"Don't tell me that with a bleeding nose." Asano said in a calming yet you can hear the anger in his tone. He wasn't even looking at Okuda-san and he was scared, really scared of her hearing the loud heartbeat he has.

He goes to the clinic and calls the nurse to take care of Manami. He goes out of the room as soon as he saw the nurse cleaning the bloods from her nose.

"Everything about this...Is making me go insane." He sighs as he look at his hands.

"Asano-kun, that was a great show you did there." Asano was shocked hearing one of his friends voice. He just nods as a response.

"Do you actually know that girl? You really looked worried I won't wonder why no one would realize that's for a show." The other one said then laughs. Asano can't look at them.

"No. Why would I know someone from that class that's full of morons?" He said, still not looking at them.

"And I know she's not your type, she's doesn't have the looks or even the intelligence." Asano look down, he clenched his fist as he tries to control his anger.

"Yes. She would never be my type of girl or friend." Asano said. He doesn't have a choice, he thought it would be the better to do too but he knows deep inside him wants to punch this dudes including himself. They bid their goodbyes to Asano because they need to go somewhere.

"Oh I thought you already leave why are you staying at the door, do you still need something?" He heard a voice coming from the room. Asano looked at the door, it was closed but he knows, he knows that Manami was standing there and he feels guilty and want to explain for some reasons.

"Wait-- are you crying? Are you still hurt?" The nurse ask but the door opens and Asano saw Manami coming out while wiping away her tears. Asano felt a pain in his chest seeing Manami in tears, what hurts him more is it's because of him.

"Oku--"

"Geez that looks pretty bad~" Before Asano can even finish a voice from somewhere interrupted him.

A read headed guy goes to Manami and looks close to her face. Asano wants to drag him away from her but he knows he shouldn't.

"Ore? Why is the guy who doesn't know this girl here from the class of morons who doesn't want to be her friend still here?" Karma ask as he looks at Asano.

Asano was shocked and can't even speak a word.

"That's--"

"Karma-kun." Manami pulled Karma's sleeve a little to stop him from triggering Asano. Karma gives of a smirk with a scary glare.

"Let's go. They're waiting for us." Karma intertwine his hands with Okuda. Not only Manami was shock, Asano was also shock from the moves Karma did.

"Does it still hurt?" Karma asked as he look at Manami's face closely that made Manami's face covered in bright red.

"N-no I'm o-okay, Karma-kun." Manami answer him. Karma chuckles at her reaction.

"D*mn...I almost tell the truth earlier about what I feel..." Asano thought while looking at Manami and Karma laughing while walking away.

-----------

a/n: because you guys give me loves I wanna repay >< Enjoy readinggg.