[ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ] #13

тнιrd perѕon'ѕ pov

"Are you sure about this, Karma-kun?" Okuda asked as she help Karma sit in the couch. Karma sighs then nodded. He don't wanna stay any longer in the hospital and his injuries ain't that bad after all so the doctors let him be.

"C-can I use your kitchen?" Okusa asked as she stare at the floor. Karma looked at her with confusion.

"You don't have to, Okuda-san~" Karma said after he realized what she was about to do.

"Just please let me.. And with your injuries I doubt you can do it for yourself." Manami fixed her gaze on him, Karma on the other hand was a bit shocked. It's his first time seeing Okuda with that kind of look.

"Well...Okay..But won't your parents look for you?" He asked.

"I'm living on my own now." She answered that made that red-headed male shock.

"Did you--" Karma didn't finished his sentence as Manami continued.

"My parents decided to live in the same place as my grandma. It's far from here so we decided that I'll stay here until I finished this school year." Okuda said as she removed her scarf and coat. Karma's house is quite big for a person living on it's own.

"I'll leave after cooking so just ignore me for awhile." She said as she looked around for ingredients, to her surprise, Karma's ref and kitchen is filled with foods to cook.

Karma lay down and cover his forehead with his arm. He was really dizzy and his injuries still aches. He still couldn't believe what happened. He wanna repay Manami for bringing him to the hospital and taking him home. But his whole body system won't agree with him. He really needs to rest.

His phone suddenly rang and he grab it to answer the call. It's Kayano.

[ Karma-kun! Have you heard anything from Okuda-san? ] She asked  sounding worried.

[ She's with me. ] He shortly asked. Kayano was quite for a second.

[ With what!? Stop joking around will you!? This is not a joke time-! ] She shouted, the room was quite so Okuda heard her screams. Karma then gesture Okuda to come.

[ A-ano..Kayano-chan sorry my pho-- ]

[ OKUDA-SAN!! Why are you with Karma-kun at this late hour it's already 8 in the evening- Wait- so she's with you all along and acted that you didn't know where she is!? And where are you two? ]

[ At my house. Grab some rest Kayano-chan. We will too. Goodnight~ ] Karma said and ended the call. Manami stare at him as he stared at her.

"S-she might m-misunder--" Okuda said as her cheeks slowly turning into pinkish color.

"We can just explain tomorrow or maybe in monday." Karma said then turn his back on Manami. Manami stand straight as she walk back at the kitchen. Karma look around to stare at her reaction. She was slightly slapping her cheeks as she continue cooking, of course, it made him chuckle. It's been long after someone come to his house. Manami is the first woman who ever land her feet on his territory yet he doesn't feel bothered. Her presence isn't something he's worried about maybe because Manami fits in his home.

×××

Karma slowly open his eyes as he heard someone talking. He looked at the clock and it's already 10 pm. He then looked at Manami, sitting beside him not realizing that he's already awake.

"A-are you perhaps d-drunk?" Manami whisper to her phone. Karma can't hear who is she talking to.

"Ah yes.. I'm his friend.. He's really drunk? Ah..Well... I cannot go there-- No, I'm taking care of a friend right now.. Can't you call any of his relatives? Friends? What? That's-- F-fine I'll go there n-now." Karma closed his eyes again acting like he's still asleep. She stand up and wear her blazer and scarf. She look back at the peacefully sleeping Karma before she leaves the house.

After he heard the door close, he hurriedly grab his coat and go after her even if his wounds are still hurting.

He followed her until they reach a mini-bar that's just close by. Karma's eyes grew wide as he saw a old-looking man giving Okuda a bag, after that he push a man to Okuda. He looks like the owner of the bar and he seems furious. After scolding Okuda he enters the bar again and closed it.

Karma goes a bit closer so he could have a closer look to who it is and to his surprise. It's no other than Gakushu Asano. His rival.

---------------------------------------------------------

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-ɴɪᴍ ɪs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋsʜɪᴛ xᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ʙɪᴢᴀʀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!