[ unknown ] #6

third person's pov.

“Karma-kun, I think we're already here.” Manami whispered to the guy still sleeping on her shoulders while shaking him gently. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.
“Let's go.” He yawns and stood up then Manami followed him. They started walking on the quiet road that only the swaying of the leaves can be heard.

Not long enough, they finally reached the hotel. It's not as pretty as the students from the campus' hotel but it's totally fine for everyone.
They removed their shoes and wore slippers.

“Tadaima.” They said in chorus. They were shocked because as soon as they lift their heads, their group mates are there, smiling.
“Welcome back.” welcomed by them, Karma and Manami walked inside.
“I thought Karma will ditch, I'm glad he did not.” Kayano said then smiled at Manami.
“Thank you e-everyone!” Manami said then bowed to them as a sign of appreciation. They then decided to go to the dining hall.

“You guys haven't eaten yet?” She asked, they shake their heads and explained.
“Everyone in the class planned to eat together but since you aren't here we decided to wait for you.” Kanzaki explained.

'Koro-sensei and Kanzaki's thoughts put us on this...' Sugino and Nagisa thought.

The staff started cooking food for them and while waiting, they chitchatted. Finally, realizing that Karma is no longer with them. He probably left when they started walking.

“K-karma-kun said you all p-played a game to decide who will fetch me, what kind of game was it though?” Manami asked out of curiosity because what could be the Karma 'good-at-everything' Akabane failed to do?
“Ah, it's just dart. The one with the lowest score will be the one and Karma ended up having the lowest score.” Nagisa explained then smiled at her.
“I'm not saying Karma-kun is good at everything but I didn't expect he'll lose... Nevermind... Maybe he doesn't like darts.” Kayano said then rubbed the back of her hair while smiling. The food finally arrived so they started eating, no one can speak because they enjoyed the food so much.

After eating they bid their goodnights then went to their rooms. The girls headed out first together with Sugino. The lady then decided to talk to Nagisa for a minute.

“I think the girl that's with you left this.” The lady gave Nagisa a small teddy bear. Nagisa remembered seeing bear ears in Manami's bag so he thought it's definitely hers.

He headed to the girl's room and was about to knock when he heard them.

“Why are you changing your clothes here?” Yada asked.
“Can you remove the hook of my bra?” Hearing it made Nagisa's cheeks red as tomato so he started walking away quietly.

When he reached their room, he wiped his sweats and when it crossed his mind again, he can't help but blush hard.

“What's with the super red face Nagisa-kun?” Maehara asked him. When he noticed the boys are looking at him he stood straight and told them it's nothing.
“Wait— Did someone give you a teddy bear that's why your cheeks are so red?” Isogai asked while looking at the teddy bear Nagisa was holding.
“What a shame! How did the girl confess? Did she act extra cute or extra hot- first thing first! Is it from the girls? Maybe Kayan—” Okajima didn't finish his words because Mimura threw a pillow on his face.

“This ain't mine... Okuda-san left it in the dining so the staff gave it to me..” Nagisa explained.
“Okuda? Are you sure? I didn't see her bringing that earlier.” Isogai asked.
“Me either but when she came back a while ago I saw this in her bag,” Nagisa explained again then looked at the small stuff toy.
“Let's go give it back to her! The girls are all probably sleeping and—” Okajima said excitedly but was interrupted again because a sudden thing hits the bear's head. They looked at the thing and it was a straw, they all peek at the back and see Karma holding strawberry milk without a straw.

“K-karma-kun! What do you think you're doing? This isn't mine!” Nagisa shouted to Karma.
“Sorry sorry~ I suddenly thought of training my shooting skills~,” Karma said in his normal tone and his evil smile. Everyone just sighed from the little devil's action and just continued what they're doing.

Is he really not in the mood earlier or he intended to lose?Nagisa thought while looking at Karma who's currently using his phone now.

×××××

Manami was the first one to get up from the girl's room. It's just 6:00 AM so she thought everybody is sleeping as well. She walked in the corridor still rubbing her eyes when she accidentally bumped into a wall.

“Why is there a wall here..” She whispered then rubbed her forehead.
“Hmm, a wall?” That deep and husky voice gave chills to Manami so her eyes widen. She slowly looked up and saw Karma whose hair's very messy, his eye's still half-closed and his chest a bit showing.
“S-sorry K-karma-kun...” Manami said then looked down. Karma realized it's Manami and gazed downward.

She's really so small.. He thought then warmly smiled. He was about to talk again when Manami bid her goodbye and hurriedly walked away. He was confused and perhaps, disappointed? He looked at her back heading to the shower room. He pats his chest for an unknown reason.

“Ah, what are these unknown feelings... I've been feeling this ever since yesterday..” He said to himself then covered his face with his hand, smirking.

וווו×

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀɴᴀᴍɪ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs!