[ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ] #15

ĸarмa'ѕ pov

I woke up and goes to the bathroom. Geez, all this wounds still hurts. Those bastards sure enjoyed. I brush my teeth and took a bath. I remember what happened last night and goes straight to the kitchen while wiping my face.

How bothersome.

My attention was caught by the sound of doorbell. It's still so early.

I opened the door with a bothered reaction but changed as soon as my eyes laid it's gaze to who it is.

"G-good morning Karma-kun, did I interrupt your sleep?" She asked, obviously worried. I showed her my everyday smile and shake my head in both ways.

"No, you did not." She then smiled back and whispered how relieved she is.

"Have you eaten? We should go back to hospital by the way," She said then stared at me, probably analyzing my state.

"Is that why you came all the way this early? Sorry~ but no need to worry I'm already all fine~" I said then smiled again. Well my wounds and bruises still hurts.

"You're lying, right?" She asked then raise one of her brows and blinked twice like a sulking puppy. How cute.

"Come in. I'll just change clothes and go visit the doctor again." I said giving up on lying. I hate hospital, medicine, everything about it. But if I refuse her, she'll feel bad. She won't push me to do it that's just how Okuda-san is.

She entered the house and I go straight to my room to change. Now that I realized, she doesn't have to go with me tho. Geez, I'm bothering Okuda-san's free days with all this. I get out and saw her patiently waiting.

"Okuda-san~ I can go to the hospital myself. It's saturday, go have fun~" I said, she then tilt her head.

"If I'm kinda b-bothering then it's--"

"No, you're not. Ah I'll treat you lunch as a gratitude to all the things you've done for me~" I said in my normal playful tone and her expression changed to a bright one. That looks way more good than a frown.

×××

Finally, glad that no bones are broken, no internal damage and no serious wounds. Doctor even thought I might be a human steal. Those bastards are just weak. I let out a sigh as soon as we got out from the hospital. I looked at Okuda-san who's already looking at me. She then suddenly bows.

"Sorry Karma-kun. If only I didn't lost the phone, you wouldn't get involved." She said still bowing to me. A genuine smile slip through my lips.

"If it's you, of course I'll get myself involved~" She then looked at me with her purple eyes wide open.

"If it'll end like this then you better not, Karma-kun." She said then crossed her arms. Too cute.

×××

We go to the restaurant me and my parents used to visit when they're still in Japan. Okuda-san looks so amazed. Well when the first time got here I was amazed as well.

"This looks expensive here, Karma-kun-" She stared at me with her worried purple eyes.

"I should treat my nurse well~"I jokingly said then she chuckled. After ordering, while waiting a thought came across my mind. What happened last night.

"What time did you got home last night, Okuda-san?" I asked then lay my chin in my palm. She then look up, as if she's trying to reminisce what happened last night.

"Around 11:20 I guess." She said. She left the house at 10. Shut up Karma, mind your own business.

"That's pretty late, sorry~" I said then smiled at her. She then shake her head.

"N-no I left your house at 10 and need to talk to someone after, so it wasn't Karma-kun's fault. And I also wanna look after you, it isn't your f-fault." She explained. Talk to someone huh? He's dead drunk. Can you really chitchat to him in that state? I said shut the hell up, Karma.

"Who would it be? Kayano-chan? Is she that curious~" I said then let out soft chuckles. Okuda then shakes her head in both sides again.

"The principal. Asano-kun was really drunk last night, the principal told me not to spread this info because obviously both him, Asano and school's reputation would be in danger." She said then covers her mouth after, she then lightly bump her head in the table.

"Don't worry~ I won't tell anyone~" I said then laughs at how she acts after telling such a important secret.

What are you smiling for?

×××

After eating, I walk Okuda-san home and went home after. As soon as I enter, I jumped on the sofa and mess my hair.

Should I call Nagisa-kun? Nah, I can imagine him asking furthermore questions. Kayano-chan? She'll be more talkative. But well, Kayano-chan reads atmosphere and person pretty well.

What am I doing? Dialing her number just to ask nonsense?

[ Karma-kun! ] I haven't started yet and now she's already being loud.

[ I need to ask something. Hear me out before asking questions~ ] I said, she was quite for a moment but agreed anyways.

[ So, there is this friend A and friend B- ]

[ Seriously naming them like-- ]

[ I said hear me out~ ]

[....Ok ]

[ Friend A and Friend B are friends. Recently Friend B made a friend but that friend did her bad. Then one day. Friend A followed them without knowing why he did so even if he knows Friend B will meet that bad friend. After that day, Friend A keeps feeling a different emotion. He feels anxious, sad? or maybe hate the fact that this bad friend is Friend B's friend? Well it wasn't his first time feeling this, his emotions are rarely understood by him this past few weeks because of Friend B. Why is that? ] Kayano-chan stayed quiet for a second, I actually expect her to laugh.

[ You smart dudes have the weirdest questions, you know. Or if not weird, dumb. ] Kayano-chan seriously said. Well I couldn't deny it's weird.

[ You're asking why, right? Obviously A is anxious about B getting a bad friend. Ya'know like when a kid had bestfriend for the first time they're really protective to that friend and will be really mad or sad when that friend found another friend. They'll feel left out, cauz it's their first friend. So they'll easily got jealous. Well atleast to me it sounds like that. ]

[ I see..That explains a lot~ Kayano-chan is really good at this. I'll let A know about this. Thanks and Goodnight~ ] I hang up before she starts asking questions. I throw my phone at the table then stared at the ceiling.

First best friend... Now that it's mentioned Okuda-san is the first ever girl who I became comfortable with, talking about my personal life, even letting her in my house, treating her meal. That explains why she could be my considered "first best friend". So that's why I'm acting like this. Finally, I could get some rest without overthinking how I feel. I can imagine getting a good sleep after this.