[ asano gakushu ] #3

third person's pov.

Although Manami's poison didn't work on Koro-sensei. She learned a lot from Koro-sensei's wise words. After the poison time, it was time for them to attend the opening ceremony on the main campus. It was fun and all not until they reached the campus, everyone judged and look down on the so-called 'End Class'. The students felt discouraged but not enough to bring their fires down.

When it's time to go home. Manami accidentally heard what the Principal and the teachers talked about, not knowing that Nagisa also heard it.

'We need E class to remain as it is.' that word from the principal hit them so hard and gave them realizations that dragged down their hopes.

After that day, everyone found out about it and thought that they shouldn't work too hard on academics. It annoys Koro-sensei, of course. He lectured his students and gladly they understood what their teacher wants them to know. They shouldn't keep on just one plan.

×××

"Bye-bye Okuda-san!" Kayano said then walked on the other side of the road. Manami started walking on her own way. She stopped when she saw a familiar figure. She was hesitant to talk to him but he accidentally dropped his scarf so Manami saw it as a chance and got it and tried to stop him from walking further. 

"E-excuse me!" She almost shouted that made the guy stop from his steps. The guy noticed the uniform she's wearing.

'She's from the same school as me but it's my first time seeing her...' He thought.

"Y-you d-dropped this." She said then showed him the scarf and bowed a little. He went to her and get his scarf.
"Thank you." He was about to turn around when Manami spoke once again.
"You're the p-principal's only s-son, right?" She asked, eyes still on the ground.
"Yes." he answered shortly. Manami gulped as she took all the courage to look at him. Her eyes met his face that shows calmness and a bit of coldness from his eyes.
"I'm from E-end class..." a bit confused, he started to look down on the petite chemist.

"I know I'm not as smart as anyone from the campus but tell h-him, just because we are f-from E-Class doesn't mean we shouldn't even dream or try of being on the t-tops! We w-will do a-anything we can even if he s-stop us!" her voice shaking yet sounded furious but when she finished her words, she realized what she said and looked down. Gakushu was surprised and can't even utter a single word. Well, he doesn't know what to react. He has mixed feelings but the only thing that's clear to him is that he can use this girl to know the secret of Class 3-E.

"Sure. Is that all you wanna say to him?" He asked which made Manami shocked but she slowly nods in response.
"Can I have your number? I'll tell you his response." Manami was still surprised but she gave her number to him, after that they part ways. Manami was shocked by what she did but it already happened so she can't undo it.

'I just have to get close to her, right? This is easy.'  Gakushu thought, with a smirk resting on his lips.

×××

It was another day, a normal assassination day for everyone in class 3-E. It was such a shame they didn't make it to the top 50. Except for one, Akabane Karma. It's as if Karma awakens everyone's fighting spirit.

"It's such a shame but we'll surely get back at them some other time around!" Kayano said. Okuda and Sugino nod in response. Sugino was about to say something but was interrupted when someone's phone rang.

"Okuda-san, I think it's yours." Nagisa said. Manami was stunned, she never silent her phone even during class because she knows it'll never ring anyway. She opened her phone and read a message from someone.

From : Unknown

   This is Gakushu Asano.

------

She was startled from the text and even blink twice. She was about to save the number when Kayano shouted.

"Gakushu Asano from Class A!? Why did that guy have your number? And even texted you!" Kayano's shouted that took everyone's attention, Karma isn't an exception.
"Well... It's a long story..." Manami said then looks down a little.
"No way... Are you two-" Sugino hasn't finished his words when someone interrupted him.
"I see so Intelligent guys like Innocent girls huh?" Nakamura said and pat Manami's head. Karma just looked at them confusedly. Manami was trying to stop them from what they're thinking and is explaining herself.

Karma didn't bother to listen to their chitchats or is he just stopping himself from listening to that?
'That Asano from Class A? She got no taste in men at all then.' Karma thought then looked away.

וווווווו×

ωєℓρ тнιѕ ιѕ α вσяιиg υℓ∂αтє вυт тнιѕ ιѕ σиℓу αи ιитяσ fσя συя ѕтяαωвєяяу вℓσи∂є ρяιи¢є ѕσ ѕтαу тυиє!