[ damn prince ] #8

тнιrd perѕon'ѕ pov

After the school trip is another tiring day for class 3-E. Another stubborn classmate came in their way.

"Ah, that was more annoying than what Karma-kun did before." Sugino said then let out a big sigh.

"Shut up." Karma shortly answered that made Okuda, Kayano and Nagisa chuckle.

"That robot is such a pain." Nagisa whispered then the other nodded except for Karma. The chit chatting was again interrupted by Okuda's cell. She excuse herself then answer.

[ Hello? ] The guy from the other line said.
[ Yes, Okuda Manami speaking. ] Okuda said that made him chuckle a little.
[ I hope you don't mind but can we meet in the place we first met right now? ] He asked that made Manami stop for a little, thinking about where they first met.
[ Ah, the road close to the train station? ] She ask still unsure of her answer.
[ Yup, but if you're busy then it's okay. ] He said. Manami thinks if she have assignments or do she have to get home early or is there chores waiting for her.

While thinking, she didn't realize that the others are actually mishearing their call.

[ Okuda-san? ] Asano asked.
[ Ah h-hai, I don't really mind. We are on our way to there now. ] She answered.
[ I'll see you then. ] Asano said then the call was ended. Manami put her phone back then the others acted like they didn't hear a thing.

"W-who was it, Okuda-san?" Kayano asked trying not to be obvious. Manami get back to them then continues walking.

"It's just Asano-kun." She answered to her question.

"Why does he want to meet you?" Sugino asked out of curiosity.

' Baka... ' Nagisa, Kaede and Karma thought.

"Right.. I forgot to ask why.. S-sorry." She said then bow to them not realizing the clue that they actually heard their talk.

They continue walking then reach the road close to train station. Asano was standing there looking at the skies, Manami bid her goodbye to her classmate as she goes to the orange-head guy.

"Sorry for making you wait." Manami said then bows a little.

"It's okay, I didn't wait that long." He said as they walk away from the others.

"You and Akabane seems pretty close." Asano said, he cover his mouth realizing what he just said. He didn't even intended to say that.

"Hai. Karma-kun is my friend." Manami shortly answered.

"A-ano.. Asano-kun where are we going?" She ask looking at the road.

"Well I think I didn't make it clear but I actually wanna be friends with you, since I'm from the campus and the only free time we've got to hang out is this time. So I'm sorry for suddenly asking you without even telling you but It's okay, right?" Asano said then show his smile to Manami. Manami can't help but grin, she made another friend and it's making her really glad. She nodded then smile to him as well.

×××

"Asano and Okuda-san's meet up is getting pretty often." Sugino said as they watch Asano and Okuda walking away from them.

"Okuda-san holds her phone a lot nowadays, I bet it was also the same reason. Masaka-- can they be dating?" Kayano asked to others with her eyes widened.

"Well~ well~ It doesn't matter, just watch out for that guy, he might be hiding something up his sleeves~" Karam said as he started walking.

"I understand what you're saying but he seems sincere." Kayano said.