[ ғᴜɴ ] #11

ĸarмa pov

This brat obviously used Okuda-san for some reasons I don't know. But it's not like it matters. He needs to be evicted in her life as soon as possible. But let me check if I'm wrong.

"Let's go. They're waiting for us." I gulped before I grab Okuda-san's tiny hands and intertwined it with mine. They were both shocked. Just act naturally Akabane. Calm down.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked as I lean a bit close to her face, It wasn't only her nose, her lips have a wound as well. The hell does those mean girls want to prove.

"N-no I'm o-okay, Karma-kun." I was suddenly distracted by her tensed voice as I saw her blushing cheeks. Pft, I can't help but chuckle. That reaction is never tiring to look at. I look back just to see a shocked yet full anger, self controlled man behind.

I was right about it, Gakushu.

As we walked away no one dared to break the silence. We are only few steps away from where the others are when Manami stopped. I look at her and saw her looking on the ground.

"Karma-kun I said h-harsh things to you the other day and--" I let out a deep sigh that caught her attention and paused.

"It wasn't harsh, it's the truth~ and I supposed to be the one saying sorry." I said that made her sparkling eyes grew wide.

"But you didn't talk to me for days- A-ain't you mad?" She said and you can see how worried she is about that.

"I was just embarrassed. And I thought after all that I've said you probably don't wanna talk to ever again." I said and looks away. The fck Akabane.

"So it was called m-misunderstanding. Then we can be friends again right?" She asked as she looks at me with all hope. This woman can be easily read sometimes.

"We didn't stopped being friends."

×××

тнιrd perѕon'ѕ pov

Thursday afternoon sure looks gloomy. The class was dismissed pretty early and after 30 minutes no students are left in the school anymore well except for the young chemist who's still mixing, trying new formulas at the science lab.

Later on the rain drops finally fall. The sound of it hitting the ground was music to some ears well except for this red headed boy who's sleep was interrupted under the trees. He runs to the closest shelter he can go so he won't be more wet. He look at the rain that looks pretty bad, he then realize his in front of the science lab's door. He opened it and Manami saw him soaking wet. She then goes to her bag to get her handkerchief.

"This is why you should be sleeping at home, Karma-kun." She said why still helping him to wipe himself. Karma let out a soft chuckle hearing her scolding him. She then wipe his hair that's really wet not realizing Karma's eyes on her figure. It's their first time being that close to each other. Karma can't help but stare at her this close. He noticed that her lashes we're quite long, it's making her raven eyes even more beautiful and her soft-looking pinkish lips we're more attractive in this view. She then land her eyes on him that's already landed on hers, she was amazed of his almost gold-looking eyes we're like a sparkling treasure that you can't help hut stare at. Karma and Okuda finally realized the situation their heart started racing as if it's about to explode. Their cheeks turn into bright red like a tomato. The branch of tree hitting the window caught their attention. Manami give him the handkerchief then goes at her mixing station. Karma then gulp as he try to not make everything more awkward. He remove his black blazer then goes to Manami.

"What's that for?" Karma asked hoping that science talk would make her get fired up and forget about the awkward situation awhile ago but he wasn't wrong. She explained every detail to him then try to teach him. Karma got interested then just listen to her lectures. Karma find science boring before so it shocks him how fun can experimenting be. They we're having fun when Manami's cell rang. She excused herself and take the call.

[ Hello, Asano-kun.. ] She said waiting for his response.
[ You we're right. I wasn't really sincere about being your friend. ] Asano said then laughs like a crazy lad. Manami didn't say a word. She don't wanna ask why because she feels like it doesn't matter anymore.
[ Thank you. ] She shortly answer.
Asano was caught off guard.
[ Huh? ]
[ For atleast making me feel like I'm a friend to you even if that's only for a show and s-sorry! ] Due to Manami's overflowing emotions she accidentally clicked the end button. Karma on the other hand didn't even notice, he didn't let his eyes off the chemicals. But he heard her last line and that's enough for him to realize who it was. Manami get back to Karma as soon as she finished calming down herself. Teaching him some lessons.

aѕano'ѕ pov

He was shocked by her words, He was about to speak when she ended the call. He then laughs like a crazy lad he is.
"It's the end of it. You should be happy, Gakushu. There's no bug like her to get in your way anymore."

-----------------

a/n: ɢᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴀsᴀɪ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ- ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴢᴀʀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴛs.