[ Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ] #16

Manami's POV

"Is that so? Then you must be that friend B!" Clueless, I tilt my head as I stare at Kayano-san which seems to be extra lively after hearing what happened. I wonder what friend B means...

"Everyone, Koro-sensei already left so let's start the meeting." After Isogai-kun yells as everyone goes inside the classroom. He mentioned something very important that he found out earlier so everyone was very curious.

When everyone settled down. Isogai-kun gives us papers. What could this possibly be?

"So I found out that an organization made a poison that would be useful in making Kuro-sensei weak. In short, a poison to kill Koro-sensei." Everyone's eyes grew wide, especially mine. I've been studying for a poison that could work in assassinating Koro-sensei but my study ain't enough.

"Their plan is to trap Koro-sensei in here using us and then exploding the poison-"

"Aren't that gonna put us in danger too?" Nakamura-san asked.

"Exactly. What matters to them is killing Koro-sensei getting the price. Since they're a big organization, hiding our deaths would be easy." Everyone's aura changed some shivers in fear. How cruel can humans be?

"So we need to know their plan and get the poison. We can't let people like that get what they want. I haven't told this to any of the teachers yet but I do know they are planning for something too. But we are assassins, we can't just wait for luck to come to us so I and Isogai planned something." Maehara said as we look at the papers. The plan is written on it.

The head of that organization visits this xxx bar every Friday night. We need at least 2 persons to act and deceive him. We need to convince him that we would be useful in his plans in assassinating Koro-sensei. After that, our main goal was to be invited to their headquarters. And from then on, we would investigate quietly. There is even a map, Megu-san told us one of his father's friend used to work in that organization. If this plan won't work, we would secretly go to that organization. Plan B is harder because our hacking devices are not that powerful compared to such big organizations.

"Riko and Maehara can be useful in deceiving people, therefore, we need someone that has the same interest as Doctor Hajime." Isogai-kun has a point if we match his interest then it would be easy for him to trust us. I looked up and was surprised that everyone is looking at me.

"Okuda-san can fit his interest." Isogai-kun continued. I gulped as I try to find my voice to speak.

"But Okuda-san have problems with communicating. It would be hard for her. Let's just stick with Riko and help her match his into--"

"I-I will do it."

Everyone looked at me with their eyes wide open. I sigh as I calm myself. I know I'm having a hard time but so is everyone. I wanna help everyone in this. I want to be useful. I want to help them in a way I can.

"You don't have to, Okuda-san-" Yada-san said with her eyes full of worries.

"It's alright. I-I wanna h-help everyone... I'll d-do my b-best!" I said in a high tone to lessen everyone's worries. I can also learn from this.

You can do it, Manami Okuda!

Or so I thought...

We've got plenty of times before the plan. Yet I'm already drained and can't stop overthinking. It's very scary. How to act mature? How to speak without stuttering? How to deceive them? How can I help everyone?

I was surprised when a cold thing landed on my cheeks. I look back and saw Karma-kun holding an ice cream.

"Chill down a bit~" He said as he handed me the ice cream. I sigh and bow down as I get the Ice cream. I found out that I and Karma-kun are only a few blocks away so we started going home together.

I ate the ice cream as I let out a deep sigh. This really frustrates me.

"They said you don't have to do it if you can't tho." He said while his eyes are glued in his strawberry milk.

"But..."

"Hmm?~"

"The desire to be u-useful inside me keeps on growing," I said as I looked down. I don't want to down my classmates just because I cannot do it. I shall do it. I MUST do it.

"Mhm. Alright, ~ Stand straight and face this with all bravery then. You won't be doing this alone, Okuda-san~" Karma-kun said as he stares at me with those golden-like eyes. My heartfelt a different feeling. Like something stings me as he stare at me. I look away as I nodded.

"Y-yes! I-I'll do my b-best!" Arghh, I suddenly keep on stuttering again.

"Bye bye~ I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he walks away while waving.

I hurriedly run in my house as I cupped my cheeks. It feels so different. Very different. Forget it Forget it. It's not important right now. I need to face this with bravery.

I was stopped when my phone rang. I checked and saw 2 messages. From Karma-kun and... Maehara-kun?

From: Karma-kun

Ah Okuda-san I forgot to tell you about the new zombie game in the arcade. I invited Nagisa and Kayano-chan too. Are you free tomorrow?

Received 03:50 PM

From: Maehara-kun

Hello Okuda-san! This is Maehara if you haven't saved my number yet TT anyway, I'll meet you tomorrow! I'll practice you on how we should deceive Doctor Hajime and talk about the plan. Let's meet at the xxx cafe! 

Received 03:50 PM

3rd Person POV

From : Okuda-san

Sorry Karma-kun, I need to meet Maehara-kun tomorrow. I do hope you, Nagisa-kun and Kayano-san enjoy it! Tell me about it after hahaha. Sorry again.

Received 03:55 PM

Karma's excitement low down as he read Manami's reply. He sighs as he looked up.

'Why does she need to meet Maehara tomorrow?'

He thought but shaken out his thoughts after. Kayano and Nagisa would be fun to tease anyway so it should be fine. It should be... Or it can't?

--------------------------------------------

A/n: AAAAAAAAA apologies for being so inactive TT Please continue on supporting Bizzare Love minna-sann. Thank youu. I know it's very lame. I apologizeee.