[ qυarrelѕ? ] #9

тнιrd perѕon pov

"A-ano Karma-kun wait..."  Manami hold Karma's hand tight then use her little strength to stop the red headed guy. Karma stops but didn't look back at her.

"I'm really glad Karma-kun helped me. I really am. But I just think I need to talk with Asano-kun for a little while..." Manami said trying looking down. She was glad when Karma saved her , she was happy he was there but for some reason Manami feels responsible for Asano as his friend.

"Why would you wanna go back?" Karma ask still not looking.

"Asano-kun is also my friend Karma-kun I think-"

"Friend? He might be the one who plan to do this to you." Karma said then chuckles. 

"How can you say that to someone you don't even know?" Manami ask as she forcefully grab her hands away from Karma's grip.

"How can you trust someone you barely even know?" Karma asked then put his hands on his pocket.

"H-he's my friend." Manami said as she looks down. Karma's words hits her. 

"That's the problem. You're too hungry for friends." Karma said then starts walking away. 

"T-the problem with you is you're too m-mean and heartless!" Manami tried to keep her tears from falling. It's her first time saying harsh things to someone. Karma was right. She was hungry to have a friend but is it bad? She clear her thoughts and goes back where they left Asano. 

Asano was at the bench and covering his face , obviously thinking deeply. 

"Asano-kun." Manami said as she walks close to him. Her voice caught Asano's attention and look to her right away. His eyes is filled with worries while Manami smiled at him.

gaĸυѕнυυ'ѕ pov

What the hell is happening to you , Gakushuu? This is not you. Why are you so worried about a little girl who's just your toy to know about the truth about Class-3E? 

I cover my face as I have random thoughts about my own emotions. 

What is that Manami Okuda doing to me? When I saw how that Akabane holds her hand that tight, why do I feel like I want to be the one doing that? Why does it hurting me that I can't even save her? 

"Asano-kun." I thought I was hallucinating but that sweet and soft voice was real. I looked at her and saw her smiling at me. 

I can't even speak. Her smile, why does it makes me feel at ease? Why do I want to protect her? Why do I want her? 

So this is how this feels, the feeling of liking someone so bad.

"What are you doing here , Okuda-san?" I asked without glancing at her.

"E-eto I just feel bad leaving a friend like that..I thought Asano-kun might felt bad to what happened." She said as she looks down. Asano clench his fist then stands up. He didn't even glance at Manami at all.

"No. Go back to Akabane. I'm going home too." Asano said then starts walking. 

Manami felt bad. She doesn't want her friend to feel bad because of her but at times like this , she don't know what to do. Kayano's group and Asano is the first friend she had. She doesn't socialize. She doesn't know how. 

×××

тнιrd perѕon'ѕ pov

"So that'ѕ what happened.." Kayano nodded after Manami told her what happened last night and is asking for their opinion on what she should do. The three of them is currently talking while others are taking their break.

"We thought you and Asano-kun are dating." Kanzaki said then Kayano nods in agreement. 

"You were always using your phone nowadays and you rarely do that before so we thought you and Asano's been texting a lot." Kayano explained. Manami shakes her head then looks at the two girls.

"My f-family decided to buy a house far from here. It's close to my grandma's house and they're worried about me being all by myself now so they often calls to ask me how I'm doing. " Manami explained to them and their jaw dropped. What they're thinking is far from reality.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Kanzaki asks.

"T-this school year is very important to m-me... I want to spend this with everyone while I can." Manami said as she smiles. Kayano hugged her and Kanzaki laughs at her. Manami realized that she really can't leave this place , at least not now.

"But wait waitttttt. You mentioned Karma-kun came but why did you end up going home alone?" Kayano release Manami from their hug and looks at her. Manami looks away as she remembers that her and Karma argued last night.

"Well me and Karma-kun did have a bit misunderstanding last night.." Manami almost whispers then Kayano and Kanzaki looks at each other.

"My dear students break time is over, hurry up here." Koro-sensei called the others who's outside. Manami and Kanzaki goes to their sit but before even Manami sits in her chair she saw Karma walking towards her. He wasn't looking but she somehow hopes he would talk to her. Karma stopped in her side. She was about to talk when Karma runs towards Koro-sensei and tries to stab it.

"Karma-kun you know that kind of attacks won't kill me." Koro-sensei said then chuckles.

"It's better to try~ Who knows you got old and became slow?" The whole class laughs except for Manami. Karma walks back to his chair while Koro-sensei is stopping the others from laughing. Manami looks at Karma before siting down. Manami was bothered knowing they have a little argue last night and she said mean words to Karma but she don't have the guts to talk to the guy because he seems to doesn't care at all.

The class was then finished , Karma is active at attempting to kill Koro-sensei and seems to be at full energy today. 

"So it was only me who's bothered and sad..."

-----------------

a/n: Forgive me again for this lame and very late chapter >< It's my first time writing a character's pov so bare with me and just to remind y'all, every chapters in here is connected. This isn't one shots so yeah pls keep on supporting Bizarre Love ><