Chapter 3

I woke up early this morning thinking about the conversation Charles and I had yesterday as I watched Chey sleep peacefully...

**Flashback**

I walked into Charles's office to find out anymore on Cheyenne's condition and to give him an answer to his offer.

"Good morning Logan." Charles said as he offered a seat to me. I sat down immediately.

"How's Cheyenne doing?"

"It's about the same. She's still not awake yet." He replied. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Is there something else on your mind Logan?"

"Yeah...I want you to read my mind. I wanna remember my life. I have to know." I said as the man wheeled over to me.

"You know this is gonna take some time. Your past may be stuck so far back that it will take months maybe even years to recover."

"I don't care. I wanna know who I am. Any information is vital to me." I said honestly.

"Alright. I'll start researching anything that has to do with Adamantium and people using it. Now Logan I want you to stay very still while I concentrate on bringing your memories back." I nodded my head as Charles put his hands up on each side of my head.

I did start feeling a bit strange as he read my mind. It was like I could feel him digging into my thoughts and feelings. I breathed slowly as visions started to surface. They were only flashes but they completed scenarios. Charles brought his hands back down as I started getting anxious.

"That's enough for today Logan."

**Flashback End*

Last night I had a dream. A dream about the tank I was in. This time I could see the people around me. They were dressed in military uniforms and some were dressed in full white suits with masks over their faces. Was I apart of some kind of military experiment?

I sighed to myself as I reached out and brushed a piece of Cheyenne's hair that had fallen down on her sleeping face. Her nose twitched before she stirred awake. I smiled as she opened those beautiful green eyes.

"Good morning." I said placing my hand lovingly on her cheek.

"Good morning." Cheyenne's face lit up with a smile of her own. I slowly leaned towards her and kissed her soft lips.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?"

"Only a few minutes." I lied. I had been watching her for a couple of hours.

"So what are we gonna do? Are we gonna leave or stay?"

"I think we should stay for a little while." I said making her smile again. I watched as Chey stretched and yawn. Her bones popped from being in one position all night.