Chapter 12

I looked up at Logan as he held me. He wiped away my tears and I walked over to my dresser grabbing his dog tags.

"You'll be needing these back." I said as I put them around his neck.

"I can't believe you kept them since I left."

"I couldn't let them go. Somehow I knew you would come back." I said as Logan brought me back into his arms.

"I love you Chey."

"I love you too." I said with a smile. Logan bent down slowly and placed his lips on mine. The electrical spark surged through me igniting the passion that I have for this man.

"Lets go to bed." I nodded and I grabbed some clothes from my dresser before going into the bathroom. I quickly changed and left the bathroom.

Logan was already laying in the bed waiting for me. He flipped the covers back as I got to the side of the bed. I laid down and he pulled me as close as humanly possible. My head immediately rested itself on his chest. The combination of listening to Logan's heartbeat and his fingers running through my hair put me right to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked up to see Logan still sleeping so it had to be on other person. I looked behind me and a smile came to my face as I saw Charlie.

"Good morning Charlie." I said while rolling over.

"Morning. Are we going to breakfast?" I nodded my head and went over to my dresser. I quickly wrote down a short note before going into the bathroom and changed.

I knew Logan wasn't much of a morning person so I didn't bother waking him. I set my note for him down on my pillow and we left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Logan's POV~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as the sun shone down on my face through the blinds. I stretched and reached back to gently touch Chey but all I got was the empty side of her bed. I sat up quickly and saw a piece of paper on the pillow.

Logan,

Don't worry. I haven't left. I know you're not a morning person so I didn't bother waking you. Charlie and I went to breakfast before she starts her schooling. I'll be outside by the Koi Pond when you wake up.

~Chey

I smiled at her little note as I got out of bed. I went over to the bathroom to do my morning ritual before looking at myself in the full length mirror. I looked like I hadn't slept good and I didn't smell good either so I decided on a shower. I stripped out of my clothes as the water warmed up.

When the water was warm I stepped underneath the spray letting the hot water cascade down my back. It woke me up faster than any caffeine drink could. I stepped out of the shower after washing up and wrapped a towel around my lower body. I left the bathroom and grabbed some clothes and quickly changed. The last thing I need is one of these kids walking in on me while I'm naked.