Chapter 27 - PETER & WANDA'S POV

Wanda has been bugging me nonstop about Harvard. About how it's a great opportunity, blah blah blah. I just don't want to go. I don't want to leave everything I have. Mr. Stark can help me be successful without going to some ivy league school. That way I don't have to leave the Avengers, or Wanda.

I'm almost done my homework when Nat knocks on the door.

"Hey kiddo, you got a minute?"

I nod, "Let me just finish this question"

I solve it in my head quickly and write down an answer. Nat sits on my bed, while I stay in my desk chair. I swivel around, "What's up?" I ask.

"Wanda and Tony told me about Harvard. They both have very different opinions on what you should do"

I roll my eyes, the last thing I need is another person's two sense on this situation.

"I'm not going Nat"

"I'm not telling you to go. I'm telling you, you have a great opportunity. You shouldn't completely write it off. Cmon kid, it's Harvard. Give yourself a little credit, that's amazing"

I smile. I guess I never really congratulated myself. I mean, I got into Harvard.

"Peter, Wanda doesn't want you to pass this up because of her. She would be heartbroken if you lost this because you don't want to leave her"

I frown. I don't want to make Wanda feel bad, but I don't want to leave her.

"Just think about it kid"

Nat gets up, shakes my hair and walks out of my room.
————————————————————————
Peter comes into my room. "I think I want to go to Harvard"

I run into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and he picks me up. "Oh my god!! You're going to Harvard!"

He laughs then kisses me. "Thank you"

I hug him tight. He puts my down. "I have the smartest boyfriend ever"

"Okay let's not get too carried away" he says and chuckles.

We go downstairs and Peter tells the rest of the team about his decision. Everyone is so proud of him. Tony is a little angry, but he congratulates him. "I'm really gonna miss you kid" he says to Peter. They hug, and it hits me. He's going to be gone for about five years. I smile at the sight of their hug, and slowly walk back towards the elevator. Peter sees me and catches me before the elevator closes.

"What wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?"

"I'm just gonna miss you so much", I say choking up. He pulls me in by the waist.

"I'll call you everyday. Twice, everyday. I'll come visit at least once a month, and you'll come visit when you feel like it. It will be fine gorgeous", he rest his chin on my head.

I bury my face into his chest to smell his cologne. I look up at his face and kiss him quickly. Everything will be fine.
————————————————————————
This story is coming to an end :( I'm going to do a couple more chapters, and two or three chapters of them in the future. One of you suggested the future chapter idea, and I thought it was great! Thanks for reading! Go check out my other story!