A Man's Fantasy

Mentions of Creek, Style and Bunny
Comedy

A/N If you know Tales of Zestiria you might get the joke alot better

Stan and Token were walking all the way to Craig's house, since Craig invited them, including Kenny.

When both of them entered, he saw Kenny and Craig, but Kenny was holding two swim suits.

"So the Purple one is for Wendy and the Red one is for Bebe" Kenny said, while raising both of them up and down. Craig, who's still in his blank expression, just shrugged and crossed his arms.

"What's going on?" Stan asked

"Oh goodie! You're just in time to check it out!" Kenny exclaimed, Token was still examining the feminine swim suits, with a slight blush spreading on his cheeks.

"And you're just in time for some terrible shit" Craig rolled his eyes, doing his and Stan's signature bro handshake.

"Well, if you really wanna find out, just take a long closer look" Kenny smiled, imagining like a sick poor pervert, "Just imagine, can you start to see the ladies wearing these in your mind?" He asked, both Stan and Craig just hesitates.

"W-What?! Them?! Ky- What?!" Stan was out of thought, speechless like he wants of barf.

"Dude, I've seen Nichole wearing those, but I think it will look great on everyone!" Token said, snapping his fingers.

"Haha! Token, you're the best!" Kenny laughed, "But Stan and Craig, you're a peice of shit." Kenny frowns.

"Didn't you remember? I'm dating Tweek, so try not to make him pissed!" Craig yelled, flipping Kenny off, but he doesn't mind.

"Yeah, Wendy is my ex, since I came out as bi" Stan followed Craig, trying to stand by himself.

"Haha! Looks like Stan and Craig aren't into titties!" Kenny exclaimed, "but if you aren't into one of them, you'll just have to make Twerk and Ky wear these bad babies!" Kenny laughed, making both of the ravens jumped.

"Dude." Token cringed, scooting away from the blond pervert, Craig crossed his arms and looked away from the group

"W-What a disturbing request you've made us!" Stan blushed, hiding his face with embarressment and shame

"Marsh's right! Why?! Because you don't care if they are sexually ashamed with girls' clothing!" Craig yelled, "Please, the next time you're talking about feminine clothing, I swear, never bring us into this!"

"You're the one who invites us here" Kenny smirked

"Of course, because we're suppose to play video games while the boys is hanging out at Kyle's place" Craig sighed

"Well, what if Butters does?" Stan mocked. Kenny, who already fucked up, as he went out of the raven's safehouse

"Where are you going?!" Craig yelled

"I'm going to Kyle's house!" The two heard Kenny's echoes as their eyes widened, they run out of them house and run to get to Kenny.

"McWhoredick, come back here, you son of a whore!" Stan yelled.

"Uh," Token was alone, "Hello? Where did everybody go?" Token looked around the living room, he shrugged and went out to run to Kenny.