Dreams Are Made Of (Creek)

Craig X Tweek (Creek)
Angst/Fluff

Originally written at 24/10/18

A/N This oneshot also includes a major character and an OC, I will upload his character sheet later on

Tweek was in his room, thinking about the break up, ever since Craig broke up with him he changed with no explanation, he heard a sound of a creek on the door, to see Craig's younger brother, who is the same age as him but not the same height.

"Hey Tweek, can I borrow your piano?" He asked, Tweek just nodded, pointing towards the black piano with an extra chair.

Lucas took a few steps to the piano and sat down on the chair, his fingers drifted and swayed through the keys, he narrowed his eyes and starts to sing.

"Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?" The raven sang, this song used to be Tweek and Craig's favorite song, they sometimes sing together with that song.

"I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright" Tweek just muttered the lyrics, looking away from Lucas, as the song still continues.

"When I see you smiling," Lucas smiled, "I go, 'oh, oh, oh'" Now his mouth is like an O.

"I could never want to miss this," Lucas continued, "'cause in my heart, I know what this is.." His fingers were pressed on the keys.

The music still playing, the two friends sang this, "This is what dreams are made of..".

The sound of the slow music made Tweek decreased his stress and sadness, "This is what dreams are made of," Lucas' voice was delicate, his voice may kinda sound like Craig, but it doesn't seem to matter at all.

"I've got somewhere I belong, I've got somebody to love" Tweek smiled, singing along with Lucas, "This is what dreams..." They stopped, "Are made of..." Lucas finished, he stood up ad turned to Tweek.

"That was my favorite song" Tweek said, Lucas chuckled

"I actually only know how to play a guitar and a piano, so Craig told me about this song like, a month ago" He explained

"Yeah..." Tweek muttered, looking away

"Don't worry, Valentines' Day is coming so the school told me to perform something" He explained, "That's why I wanted to borrow your piano, just to practice" He shrugged.

"Are you doing this? For me and Craig...?" Tweek asked, until Lucas is about to open the door, he turned to Tweek, smiling.

"Yes, this is my chance I'm going to solve this" He answered, "Thanks for it, and goodbye" He waved, while walking out.

All the students and parents are gathered to see the program about Valentines' Day

After the selected students were performing, Lucas was the last, he looked at the stage as the principal adjusted the microphone.

He said, "Okay, good job on that, so our last contestant is a local 8th grader, and he has a special message and song number to a pair, so give a round of applause to Lucas Tucker" The audience clapped, he came out and grabbed the microphone.

"Eh, hello?" He greeted, "Yeah, so hi, I'm Lucas, Craig and Tricia's brother," He stopped, "So, the reason why I'm here because of Tweek and Craig" The audience stopped, while the students were shocked, including Craig, except Tweek, since he already know his performance.

"I came here to say sorry for all those pairs who broke up, I know love may be hard, but at least we'll try our best, I hope you two enjoyed this performance and I'm also expecting you two to learn your mistakes.." He said, he then sat down, his fingers were drifting and swaying through the keys.

"Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?" He sang, Stan and Kyle were cheering, especially Tricia, "I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright" He narrowed his eyes.

"When I see you smiling," He stopped, "I go 'oh, oh, oh'" He was focused and calm at this moment.

"I could never want to miss this," Tweek sang along, "'cause in my heart, I know what this is" He was focused on the tune and melody.

He hummed alittle, as the piano still keeps playing, "This is what dreams are made of..." His parents were cheering too, and this what made Craig realized.

"This is what dreams are made of," He stopped again, "I've got somewhere I belong, I've got somebody to love" He started crying alittle.

"This is whst dreams..." Lucas and Tweek continued "are made of..." Lucas finished, he stood, bowed at the audience and then walked out.

The audience cheered, whistled and shouting, as the principal was back, "What a beautiful and calm song number you have, Lucas!" The principal said.

Meanwhile on backstage, Lucas was walking back at the audience, the two SBF (Super BoyFriends for now) approached him, "Woah, dude, you were so cool!" Kyle said, while hugging him, as he hugged back.

And meanwhile with Tweek, who already realized too, Craig approached him, and said, "Tweek, can you meet me in thw bathroom?" He asked, Tweek nodded, while following Craig.

Craig just sighed, while holding both of Tweek's shoulders, "Tweek, I'm sorry that I broke up with you, I actually did that because I thought I was straight, but I realized that I'm just only lonely gay dude in the inside" He apologized.

"It's okay C-Craig..." He answered, Craig pulled him as he smash his lips with his, Tweek was surprised, but he kissed back.

He broke the kiss and pulled him into a tight hug, "Happy Valentines' Day" He greeted.

"Happy Valentines' Day, Craig" Tweek squealed, hugging his boyfriend back