Silent Scream (Style)

Stan X Kyle (Style)
Angst/Fluff

I seized my knapsack as I open the door, not bothering to say goodbye to my parents, their just jews who doesn't support homosexuality.

I walked to the bus stop to see Fatass, Pervert and Stan, Stan was my best friend even though he supports me if I'm gay. Cartman was my bully because I'm a jew who's a faggot. Tweek and Craig were my friends, they were together because of those Asian Girls. Kenny is just fucking pervert who wants my big ass, but that kind of guy is not my type, sadly.

"Hey, Ky" Stan greeted, as I waved back

"Hehe, they're faggots.." Cartman snickered, as Kenny shooked his head in disagreement

"We're not faggots, Fatass!" Stan yelled

"Fuck you, hippie!" Cartman flipped him off, the bus arrived as I walked inside alone. Stan followed but I don't mind, I sat at the back of the bus as I leaned my head to the sides. I saw Tweek and Craig interwining their fingers together as they sat beside me.

The bus arrived at school as I proceed to walk alone without thinking, all of us were now high school so I think almost everyone changed.

Tweek and Craig were still my gay best friends, they're still together like always and Craig took his virginity. Tweek stopped drinking coffee and now became calm as usual, Craig is Craig because he still flips people off, except Tweek and his guinea pig named Stripe.

Butters changed too, SHE came out as transgender and which that mean she was born a girl and not a boy because she was crossdressing as a boy. His dad is still the same, always grounding him for no specific reasons like he was sand in his vagina. She's also dating Kenny so Kenny is not claiming my ass, and that's what I'm happy about.

Cartman and Clyde changed, they were the fat kids and now they became thin, Clyde started to work out and starting to eat less, which is kinda surprising. Cartman is still eating cheesy poofs, but also still excercising, always remember that he is still a bad influence to everybody.

And Stan....

Stan show off no emotion ever since Wendy broke up with him, he even refused to have another girlfriend. He was already beware of girls except Marjorine, since she's transgender, he even continues drinking and always got drunk and crashed into my house to let me "help" him.

Moses, my ass hurts, I have no idea what happened last friday, I walked into our classroom seeing Marjorine and Tweek studying together. Tweek became best friends with Marjorine since they're both gay like me, I sat at my seat and waited until class starts.

The bell rang as all of the students came inside, Mrs. Charity came and started to gave us papers, its instructions is to draw a flower. I started to sketch myself with sadness, and to draw a flower in my hand. I stood up passed it to my teacher, she scanned as she said, "There's no flower."

I frowned as I pointed the flower, "There is" I groaned, as a paper was thrown at her, it was Cartman

"Eric, what do I told you to not throw papers at your teacher!" She yelled, she grabbed the crumbled paper and uncrumbled it, it shown me and Stan having sex, "Eric, this is an inappropiate sketch, Detention!" She yelled once again, as Cartman scoffed.

After all of the subjects, the bell rang as everyone except ran out, to prepare to go home, I walked slowly as someone stopped me, it was my mom, "Kyle, let's go home." She informed as I gripped into a backpack.

"NO!" I cried, everyone faced to my attention as my mother slapped me, I touch the spot she slapped as I pushed her, I ran to the exit to find Stan. I saw Tweek and Craig as I continued running, not trying to mind them.

"KYLE!" Tweek yelled, Craig became shocked as I spot Stan sitting on his own, thinking with no emotion, he sighed as he faced to me.

"STAN!" I shouted

"KYLE!" He screamed, we both hugged as I kept crying, I pulled away as I took a seat beside him like we could start to talk

"Why were you crying?" He asked

"M-My mom slapped me..." I looked away, as frowned

"It's okay, Kyle. I'm here for you" That made me blushed, I looked at him back but I looked away immediately

"Stan, I have something t-to confess..." I said, "I'm actually gay for you..." I frowned, he blushed as he interwined with my hands, I blushed back as I rest my head in his shoulder.

"I love you, Kyle" He stroke my hair, as I looked away once again

"Love you, Stanley" I replied

"KYLE!" Someone screamed, it was Tweek running, with Craig behind his back, I pulled Stan away as I run back to my best friend. We pulled each other into a big hug as Craig and Stan chuckled.

"I have a suggestion" Craig said, as we both pulled away, "Why not we hang out together and never come back to our homophobic parents?" He asked, as all of us nodded in agreement.

We started to hang out, playing instruments, watching stars, telling jokes and such. This might be the best day of the life, and I would love to thank my two best friends and my one and only boyfriend.