A Real Deal (Bunny)

Kenny X Butters (Bunny)
Fluff

Originally written on 27/10/18

I think Kenny will never love me.

The thought inserted through my mind, as I felt tears streaming down my eyes, until I was patted on the shoulder, I turn to my back to see Lucas

"Leopold, why are you crying?" He asked

"I-I.." He cutted me off

"You have romantic and emotional feelings towards Kenneth?" He guessed, while I slowly nodded, "Don't worry, I'll help you, I figured out that he's Pansexual" He stated, making me smile alittle.

"Lucas.." I said, he turned to my attention, "Let's pretend we're dating, so we'll check if Kenny is jealous" I said, crossing my arms.

"Butters, that was my plan," He laughed, "We'll pretend to be together, you take Kenny, I take Kevin Stoley" He said, as I laugh along.

Lucas and I were holding hands, while we were eating lunch, of course, we are sitting with Stan, Kyle, Eric and lastly Kenny.

Kenny keeps staring us, "Are you two dating?" He asked, I nodded, kissing Lucas' cheek.

"Yep" Lucas answered, while he continue to finish his lunch, Kenny's expression now turned to Jealousy, I think it worked!

"Yeahhh," Kenny said, "get a room, ehehe..." Kenny rolled his eyes

"Hey guys," Eric started, "did you know that Kyle gave Stan a blowjob?" He asked, with a fake amazed expression

"Shut the fuck up, fatass!" Kyle yelled

"Ey," Eric turned to Kyle, "don't call me fat, you fucking faggot!" He yelled back

"Well," Kyle started, "when you're walking down the streets, everybody will be like 'Ugh, why the fuck is there a fucking fat mongoloid in the streets?!?'" He said, making an impression of a random dude in the streets.

"Lucas, I think it worked" I whispered, while he nodded, me and him finished as we quickly went to Kenny's locker, I took out a small piece of paper and stick it in Kenny's locker.

"Man, I hope you and Ken could fuck, because if you two did, that will be alot better than Tweek and my brother" He chuckled, as I blushed.

"Yeah, I hope so too" I chuckled back

"Dude, you already have a boner for him?" He asked, I nodded while blushing alittle, he chuckled once again.

I was standing behind the school, waiting for Kenny to come by, I hope he received the message I left in his locker, and yeah, Lucas was in a bush.

I saw an orange figure, which I mentioned it was Kenny, "Hey Ken!" I waved.

"Hey Butters" He waved back, welp, I'm ready..

"Kenny," I started, "I think I...I.." I stuttered alittle, "I-I kinda like you" I confessed, his reaction, was just a flustered expression.

"But Butters, you're dating L-" He was cut off by a camera snapped, Lucas came out fron the bush and took a photo of us.

"Why would you think Leopold can't date you?" He asked, while raising his eyebrow, "Me and Butters were fake dating because he thinks he doesn't love you" He explained.

"So Ken," I started, "Are we dating?" I asked, as the blond muffled figure nodded, he grabbed my chin and pulled me into a normal kiss.

The kiss only takes eight seconds, as we broke the kiss, "I love you, Buttercup" He hugged me.

"Love you too, Ken" I hugged back

"I'm going to go, I gotta help my brother with his 'date'" Lucas walked out, but before he went out, he said, "Use protection if you wanna fuck him" He said, as we both blushed.