Sinulog Festival (Short Oneshot)

Slight Creek, Style and Levin (mentions of Steek and Cryle)
Craig's POV

This. Is. The best. Day. Of my life.

Lucas is taking me, Ruby, Stan, Kyle and Kevin to the philippines to check the sinulog festival, it's like praising Sr Santo Nino, even though I'm not a filipino.

We just already arrived and did you just see the street performers in the streets of Cebu? Of course, it's January 20 for pete's sake! I'd imagine Tweek wearing a big ass dress while holding Santo Nino.

"Craig, I have a surprise for you!" My younger sister named Tricia exclaimed, tucking me

"Yeah?" She pulled my arm and ran to the other room, Lucas tranferred his dollars into pesos when we went to SM. He gave me 500 pesos if I want to buy something, everyone speaks filipino in this country.

I rubbed my eyes to see Tweek wearing a big dress with a heavy crown, and he was holding a figurine of Santo Nino. He danced alittle bit and twitched slightly.

"SINULOG!" Lucas exclaimed, "SHAGIT UG KUSOG!" He shouted, while Kevin and Stan were dancing, Kyle is just sitting there as he wheezed like a laughing girl.

"PIT SEÑOR, PIT SEÑOR!" Kevin and Stan exclaimed, "TANAN MAG SAULOG!" My brother shouted.

"C-Craig?" Tweek blushed, looking at me with a flushed expression.

I went silent, as I screamed "PIT SEÑYOR KANG MANANG KINI!" We resumed dancing while Ruby and Kyle just watched. "PIT SEÑYOR KANG TIYA KINI!"

A/N Srry for writer's block