Sore Eyes (Creek)

Sick! Craig X Tweek (Creek)
Fluff

Originally written at 20/10/18

I open the door to Craig's room, and what I noticed was he was laying in his bed, his left eye was alittle red and he really keeps sneezing. Jeez, when did he got sick?

"Hey Tweek.." He greeted, with his monotone and lifeless-like voice, I approached to him alittle closer.

"Jeez, Craig," I said, "you almost made me worried sick!" I added, I sat down on an extra chair, nearby his bed, taking a sip from my coffee. Jesus, my fucking twitches...

"Sorry, I'm just tired and alittle sick.." He reach his eye to in scratch it but I grabbed his arm.

"Craig," I breathed, "don't scratch your eye, It will swollen deeper if you do" I reminded him, while rolling his eyes, we both sighed, clueless.

"Your mom told me to take of you, because she was going somewhere, so here I am" I explained, he yawned, "Rest if you like, if it still doesn't go away, I'll check it" I smiled while glancing at him, who already fast asleep.

He looks very peaceful when he's asleep, maybe he'll be dreaming soon.
I stood up and walked out of the room, until, "Tweek..." I turn to my back, his voice sounded weak due to the level and the repetition of his sneezing.

"Don't.. Leave...." He tried to get up but complete fail, I chuckle alittle, I approach again and sat down again.

"I also can't kiss you because of your sneezing and I might get sore eyes too!" I said, twitching alittle, making Craig pout alittle.

"Just get some rest, sweetie," I smirked, "maybe the next time we fuck, I'll call you Daddy~" Craig blushed, he nodded slightly and then shuts his eyes, like he's unable to wake thanks to his long slumber.

I smiled once again, until..

I felt a bulge on my pants

S     H     I     T