Chapter 3

Cara's POV

It was about 7am and my phone was ringing. I looked at the caller id and it was Kylie calling who is my manager. I do a bit of staring in music videos as a extra and i tiny bit of photo shooting here and there. I rubbed my eyes then picked my phone up.

"Hello?" I spoke in a sleepy tone.

"Hello!" She excitedly spoke "I have some work for you! Its in a music video for a band but its a surprise who it is okay! Come in to Lakeside studio at 9 and the director will sort you out. They start filming today and hopefully we can do it all in one take!" She spoke loudly.

"yeah okay whatever" I groaned and she hung up.

I pulled myself out of bed to go for a shower. I turned it onto cold so it will wake me up more. I got out and wrapped the lilac towel around me then ran upstairs to my room so i could get ready.

I wonder who the band is?

What song is it?

I put on some leggings and a red crop top then some black trainers. I done my make up and straightened my hair. I sprayed some perfume i got as a present from my mum a few weeks ago then walked out of my room and Joe was doing us some breakfast.

"What you up to today?" He asked.

"Gotta go to a studio to film a music video to star in" I told him

"Can i come? It would be cool to watch!" He smiled

"Yeah sure! It will be nice to have a friend there! We just need to drop Jayde of at my mums then we can go!" I smiled.

I quite excited since this is the first bit of work i've had in months and its the second music video i have stared in.

*

*

*

*

We pulled up at the studio, it was quite small,probably the same size as a house but i tiny bit bigger. We walked inside and was greeted by my manager.

"Hello! The director wants you to get into you costume before you meet the band!" She smiled.

"Can you tell me who the band is?" I laughed.

"Nope! Its a surprise!" She smiled.

I hate surprises...

We walked through a door to the dressing room and the director was there.

"Hello i'm Chris the director!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"I'm Cara" I smiled back.

"This video requires you to be in your underwear for most of it" He said and i nodded.

I guess it is okay, he doesnt look like the lady type if you get what i mean...

He handing me over red underwear that was sexier then i thought it would be.

I pulled the curtain to the small dressing room closed so i could changed into the underwear he gave me. 

It was a red lacey bra with matching thong. Ew i hate thongs.

I wrapped the thin dressing gown around me and walked out to see Joe,Kylie and Chris were waiting for me.

"Fabulous! Let's go meet the band!" He said and we all followed him.

When we reached what seemed to be the set. It was a group of guys.

"Boys the model is here!" He shouted to them and they turned around.