Chapter 5

Lukes POV

All the perfomances have now finished and we are all backstage having a little party. All the youtubers that Cara came with went to there section since there wasn't many of them, i think there was only two. At the moment she is sitting with me and has just took basically all the drinks of the bar to make us both a drink.

"What the hell is in this drink?" I hiccuped taking a sip of the drink Cara made.

At the moment we are getting on well. It makes a changed that we're not arguing and she isn't punching,slapping,kicking or calling me a cunt or a dick. It's nice to have a laugh with someone that isn't one of the boys. Its nice to have a laugh with her.

I took more sips of the drink she made and began to feel tipsy.

"Have you poisoned this?" I asked her.

"No, its just a drink i learn to make in year 10" She laughed taking a sip.

I finished of my drink and i have to admit it was really nice. I've only had one and i feel drunk. This must be strong.

"Let's go dance" She laughed and pulled me up.

 She dragged me all the way over to the middle of the floor and started laughing.

"You look so awkward" She laughed.

"I thought i was a loser?" I said. 

What even am i saying.

"That's not even relevant" She paused "But you are a loser" She added.

She looked up at me but only slightly since we're roughly the same height but i'm still abit taller. Her eyes looked lighter, normally there a dark hazel but right not they are a nice shiny hazel colour.

Shut up Luke, stop saying these things.

How are you meant to get over someone that...

One,gave you so much to remember.

Two, all you can think about 

And three, you have a child with.

I need to stop think all these things but its either i can't get over her or i'm drunk.

Well i know i'm drunk and i also know that i cannot get over her.

Her smile was becoming more genuine the more she smiled. Its nice to see it because most of the other times we've spoke i've either made her cry or she's gave me a bruise because i have been a huge dick. Her eyes locked onto mine and she bit in her lip bar then laughed.

I literally couldn't control myself at that pointing to i quickly smashed my lips onto hers, it took her a while but she kissed back. I didn't expect this kiss to get so heated so quickly.

Cara's POV.

Why am i kissing him if i'm meant to be getting over him? It just doesn't work. I can't get him off my mind. The way he smiled when he saw the picture of Jayde, how he was actually nice today, how he loved the video of Jayde running over to a poster of him smiling away while yelling daddy. 

I didn't even expect him to kiss me. I didn't even expect him to talk to me let alone kiss me the way he is. It's like every time i feel i have got over him slightly i get pulled back in and get attached again.

The kiss was far more then what i expected. Normally he kisses slowly and soft but this time is was heated and escalating quicker and quicker. 

I fisted onto his hair as his hands rested on my hips. I opened my eyes quickly to make sure i wasn't dreaming and Joe was staring and laughing along with our other friends that we brought along. I closed my eyes again to get back into the kiss which i did and things were getting quicker and quicker.