Chapter 2

Cara's POV

"So everything is in the bag. Nappys, her bottle, her teddy and her lunch" I told my mum who is babysitting her while i go and do some shopping.

"Okay, just go have a rest for the day. I'll drop her off at your flat later" She said and i took a deep breathe.

"Whether you like it or not Cara. You will see Luke, he lives in the same area as you" She said rubbing my arm.

Ever since he's got back to London he's been everywhere i have. I'm constantly bumping into him. Joe keeps telling me maybe its because he wants to be a part of Jaydes life but then i remember what he said in the park about he doesn't want to know her because she has the same name as James' child. When is he going to realize me and James are over and we will not be getting back together.

"I know..I just really don't know what to do. Ever since she first saw him all she says is 'Daddy' and that breaks my heart that he doesn't seem to want her because of what he said. Should i just get over what he said?" I said to her.

"Do whatever your heart tells you hunny" She smiled.

"Wow great advice" I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"Just get your shopping done then come back. I'll give her her dinner" My mum told me and i nodded.

"Bye sweetie" I knelled now to her and hugged her.

I walked out the door and headed to the nearby tesco to get some my share of the shopping to put in the flat. We need quite a lot of food because we have many people coming and going like Joes friends that he needs when he wants to make a youtube video.

I got into the shopping and grabbed a trolley then started my shopping.

I picked up some chicken nuggets then some other food. Some biscuits, cereal and other food essentials. 

Just as i was looking at what nappy's to get and packet fell to the floor.

"Let me get that for you" A boy's voice spoke. I looked at him and saw Luke.

"Do you stalk me or something?" I asked him while looking for the cheapest nappy's since i'm on a tight budget.

"One, this is the nearest food shop to where i live and two, i can't help it if you put you every move on twitter" He rolled his eyes "How's Jayde?" He asked and i was shocked he didn't say 'Kid' or 'it'

Lukes POV

I spent alot of time thinking that ignoring her forever isn't the idea to go for but god she is making this hard.

"Well lets just say she completely idolizes you" She spoke in a plain tone and i smiled.

"She calls you Daddy or giant man" She laughed slightly.

"But i just call you dickhead" She shrugged and continued to look at the nappy's.

I swear she's been looking at these for ages.

"Guess i'll just have to get these ones" She muttered to herself.

She put in the trolley a packet of nappy's that were £5.99.

Now i know why she is struggling a lot. I had no idea that baby things were this expensive.

She started walking to the next isle and i followed her.

"Are you gonna keep following me" She asked while picking up some milk, i shrugged and continued to follow her.

Once she had picked up a few bits she walked to the till and her things were scanned, she packed them into the plastic bags then searched her bag for the her bank card or money. I took that as a opportunity to had my bank card over to put my pin in. Cara looked up at me and i couldn't read her emotion.