Chapter 28

Cara's POV

My eyes were streaming with tears reading the letter that was wrote. How am I better off without him? The reason I live is so I can be with him and Jayde. One of the most important people in my life has left because he thinks i'll be better by myself. That I should get another boyfriend. Who wants a single mum? 'I wanted to make you my wife'. I would of said yes. Why didn't he? I have a daughter and a brother that need looking after. Not many people want to get with someone with so much baggage. I wish he could of seen that he is the one I wanted in my life but I guess I actually do repel boys otherwise I'd still have a boyfriend now but every boy I get seems to leave me. Well I guess i've lost Luke for the last time. He definitely isn't coming back to me now is he? Even if I begged like I did earlier but it would still be no.

I dried my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt then walked to my room. Where am I going to live? Lukes left his things here so does that mean I'm no longer wanted here? What if that's the case and he brings another girl home to live here and i'm still here with his child that he wants as someone else's. 

I pulled open one of the bedside table draws and pulled out my phone number book because some of my contacts got wiped off of my phone. As I pulled it out and ring fell out of the bottom. It looked like a engagement ring. I could of been wearing that. That could of been me, wearing that ring that proved me as his, we could of had a wedding. A cute but small one. Jayde as flower girl, i'd have Tyler walk me down holding my arm. Lukes family and friends and my family and friends each side of where I will be walking. Oh god sake.

I'm getting all worked up just think about what things could of been. Looking up at the wall above the bed was lots of pictures of us. With anger going through me I ripped them all down watching them smash to the ground and scratching me as they fell down. With all the broken little pieces of glass now on the floor and scattered on the bed, I fell down into tears not even caring about the glass that's digging into me. Nothing can hurt more then my broken heart.

"Cara? You in?" A manly voice spoke out.

"Who is it?" I blubbered.

"Its Joe" He spoke "I'm with everyone. Ty called us" He told me. I should be looking after him not the other way round. I ran quickly down the stairs and nuzzled my head into his neck. He rubbed my back and calmed me down.

"Car. I know it sound cliche but he's clearly stupid" Joe said and I nodded.

"He said he loves me so much and wanted to marry me yet he's broken up with me and wants me to have a different boyfriend" I sighed a flopped onto the sofa. I hissed in pain as a shard of glass dug into me as I lent on my arm. I pulled it out and slight blood drew up to the surface. Everyone sat down around me in silence.

*

*

*

It was getting late and everyone was still here. Everyone being Joe,Caspar,Alfie,Zoe,Kels, Harry,Aly and Joey. It was probably 9pm. Normally at 9pm me and Luke are cuddling watching TV or he's singing to Jayde. Jayde was in bed at my mums and Tyler is out playing football with Jack. Mum offered to look after them both for the night to give me a chance to calm down.

We was all watching 21 Jump street when my phone ringing broke all are concentrations.

'Incoming call Luke x'

"Its Luke" I said all confused, Joe held my hand to give me the signal that I should answer it.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

Sounds muffled came through the phone. 

They soon became clearer and I heard it was a girl moaning his name out.