Chapter 14

Cara's pov

Everything was silent. The blood was spilling on the floor. Everyone was moving around panicking but still nothing was heard. A slight mumbles sounded. People were everywhere. Panic spread on there face. Worry, panic, sadness and dumb-founded faces all over the place.

Everything was numb, I couldn't adjust to the actions that have taken place..

What even happened?

Everything was so unnormal.

Things were blurry.

Blurriness is all I seem to see lately. My mind is a blur, my thoughts and feelings are all blurred.

I could feel people touching me as i laid numb on the hard uncovered floor. My eyes were drifting in and out of consciousness.

How was I meant to let Luke take the shot?

Luke has so much in life. He has great friends, millions of fans that love him, a amazing life to live where as me. I have barely any friends, nothing to look forward to. All I do during the day is look after Jayde, clean the apartment and talk to aloud of stuck up mums at the playgroup centre because i'm a single mum with no money.

I clenched onto the side of my stomach as much as I could, hoping that I won't lose to much blood. I know if i'm to die Luke will be a amazing parent to her, even though he already is but he would be great person to have around.

I always wanted it to be us three watching Jayde take her first steps, saying her first words. Whens she's older watching her perform a Nativity play at the school she will go to, she will dress up all pretty and we will be the proud parents up front. When she's older smiling in her photos of the first day at her high schoo. Her prom and how beautiful she looks. I know that every friend Jayde has now thinks Luke is a girafe and they always want to be on his shoulders so they can be tall.

I felt tears on my shoulder as hair tickled onto my cheek.

It took my every bit of strength to turn my head and see the hurt on Lukes face. His eyes were red and his hands were squeezing down on the wound much more stronger then i have been.

It took even more strength to raise my hand and cup his cheek. His sad blue eyes locked on mine, I smiled ever so faintly and he sighed.

"L-Luke if i d-die" I groaned "P-please look after my baby" Tears escaped my eyes.

"Your not gonna die. I refuse to let that happen" He cried.

Lukes POV

It all happened to fast. I stood infront of the gun to proctect the 5 people I love the most, i wanted him to shoot me so my two girls could have a life and my 3 bestfriends can live the rockstar life we all wanted since we was young. Next thing I knew Cara had pushed me with such force it knocked me into the table that was in the side of the room and took the gun shot. Now look at her. She's laying numb on the floor trying to stay alive.

"L-Luke if i d-die" She groaned "P-please look after my baby" Tears escaped her eyes.

I can't have her die. I need her to much. Jayde needs her. Everyone needs her.

"Your not gonna die" I promised her. I'm not gonna let her die.

I turned around and everyone was just staring.

"Is anyone gonna call a fucking ambulance or are you all just gonna stand there and watch her lay in pain?!" I yelled to everyone watching. Jayde was clutching onto Michael, for once she isn't screaming that he is scary.

"Mate calm down. We've called them" Ashton tried to calm me but it didn't work.

"How the fuck am i meant to stay calm if the person i love is in pain right infront of me?" I yelled again.