Chapter 12

(Okaaay so there is more then 1 anom POV lmao)

Anonymous POV (2)

"You have proven yourself" His sly voice spoke "But you have seen to-" He tried to add but Jayde cried as a man viciously grabbed her. It made me feel sick but she deserves it right?

"As i was trying to say" He cleared his throat "You have seen to much" He shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I asked clueless of what he was trying to say.

"Well...You helped me get the little rat which was great of you but you have seen to much of what i do. No doubt you will go and tell someone what i have been doing so i'm sorry but.." He said then grabbed a fistfull of my hair then threw me into a small room that smelt damp.

I pulled out my phone that he was to much of a idiot not to take. If he's so worried about me telling someone why doesn't he take my phone?

I dialled in the number of the only person that cares about me then held it to my ear once it was dialled.

"What!" He snapped.

"Help me" I cried.

"Katy i fucking told you i don't want you anymore! I'm trying to get back with Cara just deal with it! So fuck off and leave me alone!" He yelled into the phone.

"James please!" I begged.

"No! If you haven't heard Jayde has gone missing! Wether you liked Cara or not her daughter has been taken! We are all out looking and you've just fucked off. Your cousin is missing and your probably out getting high! You're pathetic!" He snarled and i cried "Good-fucking-bye" He added then hung up.

How on earth did i manage to get myself in this mess?

Cara's POV

"Cara babe, go to sleep. You haven't slept in two weeks!" Luke sighed.

Its been two weeks since Jayde has been taken. I haven't slept a wink. Me,Luke, the other boys of 5sos, Joe, Caspar, My mum, Adam, Jack and even James are all helping look along with the police that have made sure the whole public are aware that a two year old has gone missing and need look outs.

The door slammed and in came James.

"What?" I asked refering to why he is all moody.

"Nothing. Are we going to the telly interview thing then?" He said losing his patients. I nodded then stood up, grabbed my jacket and me,James, Luke, Joe and Caspar all walked out and into the car that was taking us to the interview on Jayde. Newspaper writers, news readers and police will be there taking in information on Jayde hoping it will help them on the look out for her.

The car pulled up to the hall the interview was being taken place in. I sighed and got out the car. Luke held onto my hand and James rubbed my back causing Luke to give him death glares which James returned.

"Can you two for at least one fucking minute act like you don't want to kill eachother!?" I snapped, pulling my hand out of lukes and walked ahead of them.

*
*
*

I managed to get through the interview without full on crying. Small tears left my eye as we handed them photo's of her.

How could someone be so cruel to take a two year old?

Am i that bad of a mum that someone felt the need to take my child away?

I got back in the car and everything was awkward.

James was being weird. He kept trying to get close to my by leaning closer and putting his hand on mine.