Chapter 19

Cara's pov

Three weeks were up and Luke was on his way back from America. He told me he had a surprise for me so I was very excited.

I dropped Jayde off at nursery then got a taxi to the airport so I could meet Luke.

We've been non stop texting, calling and skyping ever since he left. All the time he was in America he never went out with the boys. He wanted to talk to me and Jayde.

I finally reached the airport and there was swarms of girls everywhere. Many girls gave me extreme death glares but I just stuck my middle finger up and continued walking.

Seeing all the girls screaming for the boys reminded me when I did this with Shay when 5sos had only just been heard of. I remember when I found them. I was searching up Teenage Dirtbag covers for a school media project and saw '5 seconds of summer'. I laughed at the weird name but listened to it. After that I found myself obsessed with them. I remember tweeting them because I wanted to hear another cover. It was something that if I was to see now....I'd cringe completely.

I think it was like....

'@caraannerich- @5SOS Heeya im a big fan of ur youtube acc. Plz upload a new cover?? XD u guys r amazin!'

I shook my head and laughed.

*Flashback*

Girls were screaming for their favourite band member as they stayed in the airport for their fave band member.

"Oh god. It's 6am and we're waiting for a band? I can't believe you dragged me out this early!" Shay said in frustration.

We got up at 4am so I could see the boys. Not many people are here so we have more of a chance.

"You didn't have to come!" I laughed.

"I'm not gonna let you go out this late by yourself! God knows what could happen!" He laughed slightly. 

Just as I was about to talk back. Screams sounded off and the boys came.

My legs went weak as Michael came over to me.

"Luke! Can you pass my drink?" Michael called out to Luke who was holding two water bottles.

Luke threw the bottle to Michael but Michael didn't catch it...Instead it hit me.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" He rushed, walking over to me.

"I-its fine" I stuttered "No sense no feeling" I laughed and so did he.

"Boys! Car! Now!" A Sercurity gaurd called out.

"Bye!" they both said.

"Sorry again!" Luke called out.

Well that's a story to remember....

*Flashback ends*

I went onto twitter to see if anything was being said.

Nothing.

'@caraannerich- @Luke5SOS hurryyyy up!:('

I tweeted and stood impatiently.

it was about 5 minutes later and I felt some arms wrap around me and pick me up to spin me round.

When I was placed on the floor. I looked and saw the boy I love smiling at me.

"I've missed you!" I said and went to kiss him but stopped myself.

"Baby why did you stop?" He pouted.