Chapter 3: Yuuki

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

Yesterday, my birthday ended happily. It was a nice day for me. Then, Soo-won visit me, his father didn't come because he already trusted us and he needs to protect his people. Soo-won stay by my side the whole day. "Yuuki! Lets play again!" Soo-won said as he happily walks by my side.

"No, The princess is tired from the event yesterday." We heard a familiar voice.

"Whoa!? Sei-chan! How many times did I told you to stop appearing out of nowhere!" I scolded him ,who suddenly appeared between us.

"I'm sorry ,Soo-won. I really want to play with you guys but I need to rest for a bit. I promise that we will play next time." Soon ,Sei-chan starts inviting Soo-won to a sparring match and Soo-eon agreed. I sweat dropped at them while watching them raced to the practicing area.

I went to my room before sliding the door behind me to close. I stand in the middle of my room.

I used my magic to make me invisible. I've been secretly practicing my magic powers. Normally, I need a royal tutor because of my overprotective parents. But whenever I have free time, I practice alone.

The Mirai kingdom's people are born with magic. I have a magic powers but the pink dragon's power haven't appeared... Maybe there's something like a trigger to make it appear?

The Mirai Kingdom is full of powerful and mysterious magic. Sometimes my mother and father are telling stories about a person who created magic but I never learned who it was even if I read our history books in the library.

We didn't let the outside people to know about our powers, including Soo-won and Yu-hon. We keep it hidden ,in order to be safe. It's strange that I can do any magic spells but I also know some magic tricks. I do know some tricks because I'm always watching it on youtube... when I was in my real world.

My dream in this world is to become a traveler, and also be a guider to Yona and her friends .and to be a responsible princess as a Future Queen of Mirai Kingdom.

Sei-chan suddenly entered my room. "Yuuki-hime?" He looked around and sighed. "Where is she?" I appeared in front of him. I grinned at him. Wait– Our faces are so close.

"Yuuki-hime?!" His face are red. I laughed at his cute reaction. He glares at me. "That's not funny! I thought that you were resting?!" He slightly smack my head. "Sowwy...".

"And also stop playing with your magic! What will happen if you cannot control your magic?! Your making me so worried! *sniff*" He cried.

I raised a brow at him. "Ohoho?~ could it be ...you're so lonely and worried yesterday? Because I wasn't by your side all the time? I'm sorry about that but I don't want to disrespect our visitors." I patted his head, smiling softly.

His ears are now red with steams are comming out. "I am not lonely or worried!!" I giggled softly. Whenever Sei-chan is here, I feel relax and safe because he's always here by my side at a time like this. It's making me so relief, but, I should not always depending my life on him. That's what I'm afraid.

I looked at him, taking this so serious and not a joke. "Sei-chan, teach me how to use a weapon—" He flicked my forehead. I frowned. But he was frowning more. "What for?" I rubs the spot where he hitted me. I looked at him once again.

"So that I can protect my people, and myself."

He chuckles. "Interesting.."

"So, will you teach me?" His eyes shined with detemination. "I'm happy to serve you, Yuuki-sama!"