Chapter 10

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

After I fell, I landed safetly but they tied me up and blind folded me. They put me inside of the carriage, roughly.

'Yoon.. Yona...'

After a few minutes. I can hear the waves of the sea and the wind. They remove the blind fold and they untie me but they grab my wrist as they put me in the room where the other womans are there. They pushed me as I fell in the floor. 'Tch.. You will pay for this!'

Soon, They pushed Yoon and Yona inside. Yona fell in the floor, she looked her ankle and she was injured. 'Yona!'. I slightly move towards them. "Are you both okay?" I asked. Yoon looked at me before nodding. "Don't worry, I will protect all of you!" I said. "P-Protect us? All by yourself?" He asked, eyes are widen. I nodded. Suddenly Yang Kumji entered the room. I glare at him.

Before he can grab Yona by her hair. I quickly pulled her away from him. I stand up, bravely. I didn't show any emotions to him as I secretly glare his soul. "Kumji-sama" I said. "Mh?". "Kumji-sama, I am more suitable for you. So don't hurt any woman here.."

He roughfully grab my chin. "Your face is not bad.. but". He slapped me in my right cheeck as I fell in the floor once again. He stepped my head. I heard the womans gasped in fear. "I'm the one who is in charge. Don't get in my way" he said as he still continue to step me. "K-Kumji-sama! Don't hurt the merchandise--" One of his men said but Kumji didn't listen to him, instead he puched him in the face as his body, forcefully fell in the floor.

"Don't interrupt me!" He yelled. I looked up and saw that he was looking at Yona. He stop stepping me. "Young girl, you looked like someone I know. Back in the Hiryuu Castle, I only saw a glimps of her red hair, her name is Princess Yona. Could it be... Are you Princess Yona?"

My eyes widen. 'He found out!' I looked at Yona you is also shock. She suddenly bowed down. '!?'

"I don't know what you are talking about. I am just a daughter of the poor fisher men in Awa. If you think I'm Yona-hime.."

Kumji laughed.

He looked at me before smirking. "I think it will be a waste if I give you to the Kai Emperor. I'll claim you as mine" He grab my hair before lifting me up. I heard something fall in the floor. I looked down and my eyes widen. It's my necklace!

He pick it up and his eyes widen. "Where did you get this, young girl?" He asked me but I didn't answer him. He raise me higher as I endure the pain. "Answer me!!" He shouted. "I-It's a necklace, my parents gave it to me that on my 15th birthday. I-I don't know where they get that.." I lied.

He glared at me. "Oh, really?" He suddenly punched me, right in the stomach. I spilled out some blood. I caughed, roughly. He throw me towards Yona and Yoon, who luckily catch me. "Then, I will claim this as well. This thing is now belong to me" He said before they leave the room.

'!... That.. That necklace is important to me!'

"Hey! Are you alright?!" Yoon asked me. "Why did you act so bravely towards him? He can kill you any moment!" He scolded me. I smiled, weakly. 'Thank goodness.. They're all okay..'

"I came here to help you"

"Help us?" Yona asked. I nodded. "I came here to help you all escape. You two are pirates, right? And you are here to help these women to escape".

Their eyes widen. "W-Wait! How did you know?!" Yoon asked. I giggle softly. "Lets just say I'm one of your sides." I smiled at them. They looked at me, confusedly.

"Who are you?" Yona asked me. "Aname ,call me Aname!" I said.

"You know the plan, right?" They nodded. "Then lets prepared!"